• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Translations from Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Thanks to Tomo of KH-2.net for making our job so much easier! I went through and cleaned up messy or unclear translation and have posted it on the main site. You can read all about it here.

Discuss away! There's a lot of new info here.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It just makes me more excited about it. xP I cant wait to fight all the organization members in 3D, and to see the new areas. I am happy I can use some of my KH1 abilities now too!

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
nice!
n i have an idea why he wants us to finish RE CoM 1st then move on to kh2
1-story... duh!
2-so that CO will appear as the storyline goes. maybe because there a story involving him, the game will not continue till RE CoM is finished. if its like that, then it will all make sense

---Edwin aka Theory Master

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Sweet news! It really gets you pumped up for what's coming. I'm so buying KH2FM+ no matter what the price. . . If it comes out here.

Thanks a load, Tomo =D

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
i saw that when i came onto khinsider this morning, and im excited.:thumbup:

now lets hope for it to be released outside of japan and that it enters AMERICA and EUROPE

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I'm gonna die if I don't get this game. I need this to be released in N. America!
strike raid is back, I'm glad, it defenitly my favortie move in KH1.the closer this game gets, the better stuff I hear,

sorarules

Where dreams are reborn, just to die again.
Website
rihaansfics.com
I'm gonna die if I don't get this game. I need this to be released in N. America!
strike raid is back, I'm glad, it defenitly my favortie move in KH1.the closer this game gets, the better stuff I hear,

If i don't get that game, i won't kill myself. Somthin more drastic- i'll drop the soap in prison.

I'm serious. But anyways, 2 months to go till it's released in Japan, so we'll know everything then.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I never said I was gonna kill myself. I'll probably just lose the will to live(or something like that).Some sites have said fall 07, and that sounds good, even if they delay it, I'll be fine as long as it does eventually come out here(US).I can wait, but not with false hope, if I'm gonna spend some ammount months waiting for this game, I want the peace ofmind to know that when the time is done, it'll be released and waiting for me to SMASH THE &*@$ out of Marluxia with a giant key.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
• It is recommended to clear Re:CoM before moving onto KH2:FM. This is "crucial".

I guess that it's good that I had planned to do that anyway. My guess is that it has something to do with the Organization XIII battles.

Now if we could only see that trailer...

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I think "Limit Form" is gonna look like old KHi Sora-
Maybe they'll even change his fugly face to the original model!
I would be REALLY happy if they did that.

Anyway, I s'pose this piques my interest. I was a Strike Raid MASTER in KH1 x3.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
Im excited to see zexion's weapon, I bet since were all excited when we see it it's not going to be anything amazing, just something like a spear that can see darkness is people heart's -_-

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I think "Limit Form" is gonna look like old KHi Sora-
it does, have you seen the scans?
here's a like to thread on 'em
dot reminded me about the whole Zexion's Weapon thing, that should be cool.I really excited about strike raid.
"Strike Raid (reaction command--> Judgement), Ragnarok (reaction command ---> Giga Impact), and Dodge Roll were all confirmed."
looks like strike raid is a combo of two.in KH1 it was
Strike Raid->Rave->Rave->(there might be one more, if not...)Judgement.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
it does, have you seen the scans?
here's a like to thread on 'em
dot reminded me about the whole Zexion's Weapon thing, that should be cool.I really excited about strike raid.

looks like strike raid is a combo of two.in KH1 it was
Strike Raid->Rave->Rave->(there might be one more, if not...)Judgement.

kickass, thanks for the link! =D
They didn't change his face, but at least it's cool that I was right, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back