• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Update On 358/2 Days Website

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowlight

I don't think Zexion or Riku can see Roxas in Even 15.
Roxas looks like he's panicking, and thinks Zexions talking to him, then he see's Riku and gets confused.

The gameplay vids are awsome though. Demyx jumpimng around hitting people with his sitar = win, major win.

The reactions of the members on the chairs whether they win or lose is also pretty funny.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm wondering what Jack is doing...I wish I can read Japanese.[I totally forgot how big the Heartless got. Lol]

EDIT: Look at the bottom, there's a little locked thing. I wonder what that is..

Last edited:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
BBS is going to have to high expectations with the very likely success of Days , truth be told I want to play BBS more ...

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Wow! The video that showed like what 358/2 Days is was awsome ^^ So was the one explaining mission partners :3 Xigbar came in all dramatically XD And multiplayer was cool too! They had Vexen for the first time, showed that heartless boss from Agrabah, and I think it looks like your "team members" can hurt you......

Sora1915

Bronze Member
What are you talking about?...

At the end of the multi-player video, look at Marluxia, he is winging his scythe and hitting Roxas and its doing damage to him.

---Edit---
Actually, its more in the middle of the video, srry, but still I think that's what it looks like.....

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Website Updated

Hey this is Spyells! I know it's been a while since I've posted on the front page, but I have an update to give you guys. The Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days official website has been updated. The events section has new tabs 14,15, and 16. There is also a new section called 'system' which contains video of actual game footage.

In the new scenes in the events section, we see Jack Skellington in event 14 pacing back and forth trying to come to some sort of conclusion. Roxas is then shown fighting Lock, Shock, Barrel, and then Pete. Xigbar is also there during this time.

In scene 15, Roxas is shown looking torn and confused as Zexion and Riku surround him. And scene 16 shows Xemnas, Saix, and Axel talking as they watch Roxas sleep. All of these new scenes can be found on the The Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Website

Thanks for reading!

Sources: Kingdom Hearts Ultimania, Heartstation

williams358/2

Re: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Website Updated

Thanks a shit ton. I've been waiting for more news.

EDIT: And according to the site, it releases in japan on may 30th this year. YAY!

Last edited:
H

Haxon

yeah i forgot to click on that part, i saw it.

OMG WE CAN PLAY AS VEXEN!!!!!!!!!!!:love::36::love::36::love::36::love::36::love:

now all we need to see is Zexion gameplay.

And do we have any gameplay of Xemnas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back