• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Video - Knight Almost DEFEATED!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

Use proper grammar king. Friggin newbs and not being able to understand them.

Anyhow, sweet vid.

Henskie

I'm Batman
yea in order to defeat any boss you need to get rid of their last HP with a finishing move in order to beat them. I ran into that problem once with sephiroth. I almost beat him but I couldnt land a finishing move

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Finisher combo = TOTALLY unable to do cool post exfacto moves. I'd always goof off in KH1 and try to get Sora into weird poses after completing battles (especially during the Core fights...good times...and a very twisted Sora.)

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
That's the one flaw about KH2, you have to finish them in a combo or else they won't die.
That's the point. It actually makes some sense in a weird way. Sora can learn the same ability so it would only be fair (in a challenge way) that the villains could learn the same moves as they got stronger.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
This could possibly be the guy who uploaded he new vid. It is actually/ his name is The Gold Crowhe has both vids. the trials and aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back