• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Video - Knight Almost DEFEATED!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent-Warrior

That was impressive. Duck Flare and Final Form seem to be the best way to go. Hard to tell what was happening though. Hopefully we'll get a HQ vid soon. By the way, his drive level was at 8. Where do you get that extra drive bar?

BTW, forgot to ask, is this on Critical Mode? Because he seemed to be doing way to much damage with melee alone.

Last edited:

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
Wow that was intense. If he managed to beat him he would become a legend. anyways that was awesome!

He would have been able to defeat him but the problem is in order to defeat a boss you need to do a clean combo and then finish it.

Soraox

AWESOME THAT WAS SO AWESOME MAN HE WAS SO CLOSE better get Xaldin rdy to translate when he beats the knight

Vin

Bronze Member
can someone put it on youtube or something please???

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
O.O Wow, that was impressive. When he had ES's HP down to a finish combo, I was screaming for him to get in a good combo. *sigh* That was amazing, though. I wonder what level that Sora is.

Attemisc

Omg...

That guy needs some more items, like some megalixirs, and to equip some combo downs.
Obviously he wan't able to defeat him because he couldn't score a critical hit.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
O.O Wow, that was impressive. When he had ES's HP down to a finish combo, I was screaming for him to get in a good combo. *sigh* That was amazing, though. I wonder what level that Sora is.

I felt the same way too. You need a clean combo in order to defeat him but it looks like he started panicking when Final Form faded.

KH2Lover

*yawns* to be honest, I thought it was pretty boring. All he used was Duck Flare. I want to see someone actually dodge his moves and find a way to kill him physically.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
I felt the same way too. You need a clean combo in order to defeat him but it looks like he started panicking when Final Form faded.

Yeah, he freaked...probably due to the imminent lack of hover-boosted running. If he was at a really high level and spent time leveling up everything...maybe he could've used some Neg. Combos and Fenrir...something to shorten the combo length.

EDIT: Though that can be a double-edged sword...still, if he'd set up a shorter combo length before the battle...who knows...(( Edit 2: D'oh, he IS using Fenrir. ))

Twinblades

this battle better not be as boring as it sounds
i didnt want to watch it untill the HQ one comes out but it sounds like theres a good way to beat him with ease(still hard)

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Man he was sooooooooooooooooooo close, if he got that close then he should beat him in about 2 or 3 more tries. So ranged attacks are the key to beating him. Hm.

Owaz

Anyone else notice the Knight's Keyblade seemed to transform while he attacked?

Zaraki

*yawns* to be honest, I thought it was pretty boring. All he used was Duck Flare. I want to see someone actually dodge his moves and find a way to kill him physically.

everyone whos tried that has gotten owned.

i liked his strategy. i was mad though the knight had nothing left and he just couldnt land that final combo.:p

Attemisc

Anyone else notice the Knight's Keyblade seemed to transform while he attacked?
Yes, Xaldin noted that.

All I saw was that he takes the handle off his keyblade, apparenly, and then makes a big spinning attack.

The ES isn't good at ranged combat, even though he can cross great distances in about a second.
Get a cheat disc for unlimited drive form time and you're good with Final Form.
Of course, you'll have no honor then =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back