• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Video - Knight Almost DEFEATED!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Man, the knight got harder at the end.

Chaitin

I'm VERY impressed at the end, he went into a MADLY berserk and the pattern change everytime we challenge him. I will try to discover the much pattern as possible.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
I'm VERY impressed at the end, he went into a MADLY berserk and the pattern change everytime we challenge him. I will try to discover the much pattern as possible.

In regards to that...there might be a set of patterns...and the game uses an advanced equation to pick one...creating the effect of randomness.

But discovering the pattern will destroy some of the fame attached to defeating the Knight. (I'm betting that someone has already...)

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Dont you need to beat the ES in order to watch the secret ending?

If so, how is it that people have recorded the secret ending but not the ES fight?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Only on the harder settings. If you beat him on easy you are not going to get anything.

Twinblades

Dont you need to beat the ES in order to watch the secret ending?

If so, how is it that people have recorded the secret ending but not the ES fight?

i think they got it off the game disc somehow..
some technical stuff we dont know about

it...dosen't say that anywhere where did you see if he was playing on critical mode.

i did read it on kh-2.net i think
it said he was playing a sora with 99 level and on critical mode

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Whenever I get that close to beating a hard boss and I die I let a few words slip out of my mouth, but its accidentally, I need help

Twinblades

man i really want to be able to battle this guy
i want to find strategies against him and see his battle style and experience it at the same time

Member XIV

Here is my theory...in critical mode the ORG. data battle (not the re-fights) are preset no matter what your actual HP is. Same wiht the E.S. I am saying this because I was looking at screens of the re-fights and noticed Sora's bar being WAY long....like almost touching the command menu! Unlike the the data battles and E.S.

Joy

Bronze Member
He should have had berserker on but with fenrir and a negtaive combo on. That way, when donald is doing his limit, he will have unlimited hits, but otherwise, he can easily do a combo finisher on him.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
That's so sad. I'd be punching the walls crying(okay maybe not crying but I'd tear up) and then I'd walk down stairs and lift my weights to ease my anger. Seriously this happens to all of us, one slip and its all over. I hope he tries again soon, I'd be done for at least a week if I was him.lol:toungesmile:

Fuse

When will we surrender?
better get Xaldin rdy to translate when he beats the knight

you act like that's all Xaldin is good for

Just saying =/

There is only one word that describes him.
He is a true beast. =D

It was a great vid though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back