• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New video (possibly)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah whatever, I might be late as idk what. But ya know what? I don't give two $hit$ it's new to me. It's your basic KH trailer, I believe it was shown at some gaming show in late December. It contains mild spoilers I guess you could say, but it's pretty much just clips from extended portions of stuff we've already seen. It is excellent footage though. Here is the link, enjoy. But if you are an EXXX-treme anti spoiler gamer, (which I am an anti spoiler gamer) don't watch I say. And if this is old news and/or you've already seen this don't flame me guys I'm just putting it out there. Just please have it closed.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2814002575178849759

Thanks for your respect

Keep on gaming, just about another month my friends in the NA :)
I'm lovin' it.

~J <X3

Roxas_Blivion

ittl be cool if that were a camercial on tv for the american version....*sigh*but, sadly no:(

dejah

:|
it's been around. ;)

and i'm so sad about siggys not being allowed because they contain spoilers. :(

lol me and MyInnerFred had a spankin' time lol

TerranOvermind

I'm lovin' the Tron world scenes. Can't beat the ol' 80s sci-fi. Pirates of the Caribbean looks promising as well.

However, I have to say that the Organization is what intrigues me most. Each member just looks so.......COOL, and they have that Final Fantasy character aspect about them--always a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back