• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Loki

I'm Loki, nice to meet all of you. I have been a fan of Kingdom Hearts ever since I was 10 or 11 (when it first came out). Now I am 21 and still hold that strong grasp on the series. It has taught me a lot of valuable things, e.g. friendship, there is always light in the darkness, and always holding your friends close no matter how far away they are. I like anime, manga, drawing, reading, running, and playing tennis. I am in Pharmacy school and have an Associate's degree in Biology. Hm, not much else to say. I hope I have a fun time around here and I'm surprised this username wasn't taken... :/

Awards
Welcome tithe forums! Happy to hear you got first choice at your name! Follow the rules and try to not spoil yourself too hard! If you have any spoilers, keep them in the spoiler section. Please and thank you :)

Loki

Don't plan on leavin' :p

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welcome Laufeyson! I hope you enjoy your time here~ We're silly people at heart and easy to get along with (outside of KH debates xD)

Back