• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nirthen bording school (for the supernaturaly gifted)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkriku14

beginning and end
The darkling on Ukir's shoulder chirped and Ukir looked at Calista. "is something wrong?" he asked, seeing her discomfort.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Calista gulped, " I'm not sure..." She was clearly trying to hide her fear and pressed her back against the wall. Her eyes darted around and something fell from above!

"KYYAA!" She unleashed a ball of dark magic in front of her. When the light cleared she gasped, "Im so sorry With!" A small white rabbity creature the oppisote of Marron was sprawled on the ground, "Kyuuuu...." She picked up 'With' carefully as she did a note dropped from his mouth. She picked it up and began to read.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
With cocked his fluffy head at Jayx and hopped on her shoulder with a squeal of, "Kyuu!" Calista read the note aloud absentmindedly,
Hey there sis,
Hows the school goin'? I know you still hate me for sending you there but come on suck it up. Just wanted to say I might stop by soon to check on you make sure the surroundings are all right....oh yeah keep youre head down Krad is looking for you.
From your handsome and loving brother
Dark

Calista paused and let out a very annoyed yell, "MY ASS HE WANTS TO CHECK ON ME HE JUST WANTS TO SEE ALL THE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!"

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Calista looked up and threw the note in to a garbage bin, "Yeah useful little buggers arent they?" She said fondly as Marron nuzzled her cheek. "I dont know why but Marron and With are the only two of their kind, they probably only go to phantom theives." She shrugged.

"But if these two ever get their fluffy butts to breeding Im sure I can tempt my brother to give ya one." Marron seemed to blush and With buried himself in Jayx's hair in embarrasment.

darkriku14

beginning and end
Ukir looked at the white fuzzy thing (With right? o_O). with interest. Darkling though didn't seem to be at all pleased, and squeaked in protest.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
(( With is the boy one:http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/dn_angel/WizuAce.jpg
Marron is the oppisote. girl, black fur, blue eyes.))

Calista sighed, "Marron stop being bashful..." The furry creature gave her an annoyed look and jumped off her shoulder to become an exact replica of Calista, "Marron stop being bashful!" She mimicked. Calista rubbed her temple in agitation, "Greaaat I have to go to this school, a homicidal blonde if after me, my pervert brother is coming to visit and now my rabbit is mocking me can today get any weirder!!?"

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
"it just did." Jayx said watching a boy walk by, drenched with milk that he seemed to be able to control with his hands. his shirt said

MILK BOY

*Jayx looked puzzled and muttered to Calista* "shouldn't it be milk man?"

darkriku14

beginning and end
"wow...this place just gets weirder and weirder..." Ukir said, shaking his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back