• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nirthen bording school (for the supernaturaly gifted)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Nirthen bording school isn't a average school, it does teach all the normal things, or most of them, like math, science, history, phisical education......but the classes are slightly different. Nirthen bording school is a private school for certain "gifted" people. average people would call them, people with super powers, or super heroes. but it is not thought of as that, simply gifted, for these gifted children could grow up to be something else, not nesicarily a "super hero"that's just insulting, your only a super hero if you got a costume on.

this Rp is basically about kids with special powers sent to a bording school to better control those powers in a fairly strict accademy that there parents of gaurdians sent them to because of thier abilities. each person may have one special power, two or three if the power is related to the other power, like if your character has the power to become invisible, they may also have something like, the ability to produce force feilds, or a person who can make fire can also make lava or something. each person will have a dorm room which can be shared with up to 6 people (there big rooms)

Rules
all normal rules from moat other RPs apply
no godmoding
no spamming
romance is aloud but keep it pg-13
cusing is aloud but please keep it minor
your character may only have one power,two or three if they are somewhat related to eachother(PM me if you have questions about that.)
have fun^^

templete example
name: Jayx
power: telecanice(not sure how to spell) (involves reading minds, levitating things, and being able to bend/move things with mind power alone)
personality:hyper, cheery, spunky, loud, loud, loud, childish, tomboy.
appearance: see avatar exsept with grey shirt, orange and black vest/hoodie over it with an orange hood, black and orange shorts, grey shoes with a yellow stripe on each one and a yellow belt.
bio: she never talks about it, all that is known is that before she was old enough to attend this school, she was living in an orphanage and lives there on summer break
dorm number: A-13

Last edited:

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: great I just found a thread that was already made that was exactly like this so I exspect no one's going to join this one. if no one joins this thread in the next half an hour I'm closing it.

Awards
ooc: Is it too late to join?

name: Seth
power: He can fire nuclear powered blasts from his hands.
personality: Cool, calm, collected, smart, brave.
appearance: Has a black shirt with a red hoodie. Has black leather fingerless gloves that have a plate of metal over the knuckles and back of the palm. Black jeans and orange and blue shoes.
bio: He doesn't want people to know about how he grew up except the people he really cares for. He did live in an orphanage until he discovered this place.
dorm number: A-13(if it's okay)

Joy

Bronze Member
name: Aoto
power: Astral Projection, can have Lucid Dreams which can go into an AP(Astral Projection), also has mediumship ability(talks with spiirt) which is neseccary for his Bio.
personality:Laid back person, likes having fun but hates doing things he does not want to. When he is down he only needs someone near him, words don't have to be spoken.
Appearance:
GoldWarrior.jpg

(Just put ihm in normal clothes)
bio: He had amother and father. His mother beat him and there was nothing he could do about it. his spirit guide showed up during a spontaneous AP and helped ihm. His dad had no clue of this and could do nothing. he decided to come ere because of his mother and because he wanted to learn how to contorl his AP skills.
dorm number: A-13

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member
(Yeah I just use paranthese's. BTW, Can we start? I mean people can join afterward, this is the kind of thing that you can join 7 pages in because they can come in the middle of the year)

wonko the sane

a barren, desolate wasteland of silence and loneli
ooh ooh mommy says im special and gifted :D

name: wonko
power: control people's minds and wierd stuff like that and make them see/hear things that arent really there... just general insanity really
appearance:
0000000000girdance.gif
(that's how i make myself appear to other people)
personality: insane and likes it that way!
bio: insane and likes it that way some more!

Joy

Bronze Member
Aoto, looked around notcing the strange effexts the room had taken on him. He noticed someone walking around. He went to them, "Hello, would you know where dorm..." he looked at his book "Dorm A-13 would be?"

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*Jayx looked at the number on the dorm door A-13 this was it. she walked into an very large room that was devided down the middle by a wall, one side said boys, one said girls. Jayx entered the door that said girls.* "geez it's like a bathroom." Jayx entered the hal of the room that had three beds in it, with pink blanket. Jayx's eye twitched. "okay the pink has got to go." she said. she looked around the room and saw some buttons. she pressed one and the wall dividing the room went into the wall so it was one big room.* "woah."

Awards
Seth told the kid that it was probably up the hall on the right. Seth walked into his dorm room and heard a loud noise. He saw a wall just going into another wall. Whoa, that's just not normal but I guess, neither am I. He saw a girl on the other side of where the wall disappeared. "Hi, what's your name?" he asked her.

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member
(Ignore? I asked you character a question, True. Guess you didn't see it. You might want to edit.)

darkriku14

beginning and end
sounds cool, I'm joining this before you get too far O_O

name: Ukir
power: phases through shadowed walls, and can form little shadow beings from the....shadow....
personality: quiet, bookworm
appearance: RP person
bio: he usually keeps that to himself, but in truth, he kept his powers a secret, but when his parents found out about his "gift", they immediately sent him to the school
dorm room: A-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back