• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nirthen bording school (for the supernaturaly gifted)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Bronze Member
"Nothing I just saw you sitting there, you looked bored. So yeah" Aoto turned to see the one kid using his abilities "Show off," he said laughing "So I guess you contorol, shadows?"

Joy

Bronze Member
"What a short description" Aoto laughed, he knew this guy would be a hassle. He turned around once again "I see you don't like pink."

Joy

Bronze Member
A little intimidated Aoto started to speak, without even turning "Well first of all, I know a lot more than you think and second my abilities are Astral projection, Lucid dreaming and Mediumship, they are all things anyone can do, I just came here to master them." he then turned around "And for the second question, in my opinion you can cheat death, or you're death. Either that or some form of time travel." he said making some kind of circular path with his hands.

(I refuse to say power lol)

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zeion smirked "wow you acually got it but your first guess is completely wrong... my power is killing me.... i will die young and i dont care.... and if i time travel in any way besides stop time it hurts my entire soul... so much pain that you would probaly die... and i am the only one in the world to ever have this power...." Zeion then turned his head "how about the rest of you"

Joy

Bronze Member
(btw keyblademastaZP my character wasn't talking to your character, he was talking to Setharoth's character)

"Put's a lot of strain on you doesn't it?" he puased for a second "Do you believe in spirits?"

Joy

Bronze Member
(btw keyblademastaZP my character wasn't talking to your character, he was talking to Setharoth's character)

"Put's a lot of strain on you doesn't it?" he puased for a second "Do you believe in spirits?"

Awards
Seth decided to stay out of the conversation because it was somewhat boring him. He layed down on one of the beds and noticed Jayx tore off her pink sheets and put on gray ones.

Joy

Bronze Member
"Didn't I already tell you." he said sarcastically "Well first of all I am a medium, i can communicate with spirits, that is why I asked. I can Astral Project, I travel to the Astral Plane, which is the place you go to when you die. It is beautiful there. And finally I can Lucid Dream which means I can take control of my dreams and alter them." he caught his breath "What a mouth full!"

Awards
Seth was starting to fall asleep but tried to stay awake. "You guys really need to stop arguing because we'll all going to be here awile," he told them.

Joy

Bronze Member
"Well, I wasn't trying to argue." Aoto stated "I was just being a little sarcastic"

OOC:Is it me or is the site going really slow

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zeion started to chew on a toothpick "welll i am not going to be here that long..... there is no one in the world that has the same power as me so they said they would try there best...." Zeion laughed a little with that comment "and if i dont get out by then.... i will be dead from my own powers...... but no one is sure what going to happen when i die... cause i am directly linked with time its self..."

darkriku14

beginning and end
ooc: oh snap, i missed stuff @_@

Ukir watched the conversation quietly, curious to see the other's powers, and then went to opening his suitcase, not minding the fact that no one seemed to notice him, he was used to that by now...

Joy

Bronze Member
"Well, if you're linked to time yourself, you might noever die. Which can be a curse and a gift." said Aoto "Maybe that's it, you never know. I can try and help with that next time I Astral Project, I'll ask my guide." Aoto looked around "So, how many are here right now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back