• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No one posts here that much anymore...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Did you notice that KHII is drawing ever so close that no one is like never posting in the KHI section anymore? Once KHII gets here, this will be like dust on a windowsill....should we try to save it? Just noticing..

D

Dexter

Alot of people don't even post they just look at one thread an go to another! It gets anoying!

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
keyblade_creator said:
Good point,but I doubt we can save it
I bet we can....but we have to try!!!

rpg master said:
Alot of people don't even post they just look at one thread an go to another! It gets anoying!
That does get annoying! They don't even post!!! :mad:

D

Dexter

Man in 2004 every time when there would be a new scan people would go nuts! Now not any more............*sigh*..................................////

1948dragon_

I only made a few posts in the section myself and it just because there isnt anything new coming out for the first kingdom hearts. I mean sure theres the manga but other than that there isnt anything ealse

djlenny51

Maybe cause there isnt any brand new stuff. Wait till the english scenes start appearing theres gonna be so many posts. Pheww

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
djlenny51 said:
Maybe cause there isnt any brand new stuff. Wait till the english scenes start appearing theres gonna be so many posts. Pheww
No, that's gonna be for KHII.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The KH forum is not dead, it is just overrun by useless spam threads which deserve to be in Forum Insanity rather than this...i hate how many favourites threads there are, i've given up trying to refer peopleto the Ultimates thread any more.

What i find most annoying is general/advanced questions such as the soul eater one i posted yesterday how it gets bumped down by worthless spam...there will always be something new regarding KH1, whether it be a new theory to credit/disprove or just general plot questions etc.

I refuse to let this forum die...but then again we sometimes outnumber the kh2 forum, we did for about 5 minutes last night...lol

1948dragon_

violent_anger said:
the only thread that can be salvaged are joke threads and small plot questions that die aftera few days
I agree. there isnt and are never going to be any more big threads in this section unless SE decides to realese kh: final mix in the U.S.A. which isnt going to happen

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
we cant save the fourms. The fate of the fourms rest within the members of it. Think about. How many people come to this fourm just to see if any about the game is new or any newinterviews. Now think about the people who come here to dicuss the fun of the game or give out interesting theorys about the storyline. So really when the game comes out there will be a lot of people who are gonna leave the fourms. But it really depends on how many people stay to just talk about stuff to keep the fourms alive. Its kinda like the starwars series after it ended some people left starwars. But there were still fans of starwars who now hold the things like costume partys or convention centers events to keep the starwars legacey alive.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah I see that... but my PS2 broke. and I have not gottin to play KH in a long time. I can't rememebr alot of things. thats kina why I don't post here no more. I dont get what people are talking about anymore. cas I have not played in soo00oo long. but I'll try to post here.
and I think alot of people on here just come for that chat. I kinda hate that. My Cazin I Love me or something like that just came here for the chat. and she like never post I think she did one time and thats it. thats why I never wanted her to join in the frist place, but she did it when I waz not home. . . and now all she does is th chat... but like I said I'll try to post more here

.p.s. the cazin I waz talking about she has not gottin off DI

V

Vincent Valentine

When I first joined i only posted here. Now I go into other sections too. I think a lot of people do the same thing and there was kind of a wave of new members a while ago. So everyone posted here for a while then went to other areas or just left completely.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Maybe we can settle this by like posting here more often? I mean, it will help our post count, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back