• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No way its hallow bastion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkOblivion

k we all know this image

( wanted to get a higher quality image)

anyway, everyone says the castle in the back is hallow bastion, but if you just looked and thought , you will see it isnt HB

but when you look at a picture of HB, you see that it has 1 tower that reaches a high point and the other towers are lower, forming a piramid shape, but the castle in the background of the trailer show 4 towers reaching the same height.
also the towers of HB has more density and is close to each other

and dont think that HB has just changed in 1 year, because in the new trailer I did see HB

there is no way this could be HB, I have no idea what it could be but its not HB.

btw would be sweet if someone could back me up with a picture of HB.

Last edited:

DarkOblivion

did they confirm that this is hallow bastion, or that HB will return, awnser that, and watch the new trailer at 2 min 05 sec, you will see HB the way it was in KH1 , either its not HB or they just made a major bug

diogo14

i realised that too... it just doesn't look like Hollow Bastion and it seems diffrent from HB in the trailer... but if they allready confirmed that it is...

DarkOblivion

hmm I dont realy think it looks like rising falls, because there is no water on which sora stands on, also there is no water texture on the mountains ( or the falls , whatever you believe) and there is no movement on the falls, normaly there would be a texture moving up, to display the water rising up.

and no one said that was the beginning of the game, I always thought it was the ending because they show last in the trailer

Last edited:

diogo14

it looks like it but it's way too different... but it does seems like rising falls

DarkOblivion

watch the trailer you'll see ( in the close up when sora is mid-air with all the heartless) that there is no water texture nor is there any type of movement on the falls,

DarkOblivion

I know I recall that, but They never said that this part is the beginning.

TELL ME NOW how to makescreenshot from movies, I Just found out that it realy isnt HB, because HB was abve the rising falls, in the trailer I saw that the castle was standing on the mountains mid-way and not above it all, and HB was completely above it all, tell how to screen or just watch the trailer at 1 min 26 sec and pause where you see sora mid air, check the background and you will see the castle mid way on the mountain

btw in the trailer from LOTR: The two towers, you see the start from the final battle , that is the same as what this battle could be

Last edited:

diogo14

maybe it really isn't HB! I know that this has been said to be HB but did Nomura said it? Or did someone just speculated? It just looks somehow different...!

DarkOblivion

WATCH THE TRAILER AT 1 min 26 sec and see that it isnt rising fall its just some mountains and you see that the castle is standing midway on the mountain and then look at 2 min 05 sec fromm the trailer and you will see the traditional HB, if, after all this what I said, you still dont believe , then ur just gonna along with everyone else, unless you can give me a reason that I cant counter

diogo14

i have to agree with you... it isn't HB... or a bug... but they look way too diffrent... so what could it be?

DarkOblivion

you dont have the trailer yet???, ahh have fun watching it.

yes it will be revealed for the japanese people, but im just setting somethings straight, I still have 4 months to go so have to do sometime in the mean time

Light_Kingdom

maybe it is,but!maybe the organization changed it up a bit,u no how sum games r,when evil comes,they change up the place a bit,yah,take that in mind,but on the other hand,it really doesnt look like hollow bastion,becuh of the 5 pointy tower thingys,throws it off by a mile...

DarkOblivion

yes see it doesnt look like HB, now many poeple will say just like you, they changed it, now look at the new trailer at 2 min 05 sec, and you will see the old traditinal HB, and then you have proof that it isnt HB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back