• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No way its hallow bastion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's been destroyed by the Heartless, we presume.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Dude stop Double-Quadriple Posting.

Have you ever stopped to think, Honestly Stopped to think. Maybe just maybe that after a year that maybe chance can happen. If you think about it HB was the first spot a heartless was spotted and the Bith plalce of the Artifical Heartless. Posssably if you think all that Darkness could have Warped HB into what it is today. The heartless could have overwelmed the Castle and could have mutiplyed in the Time of Peace.

Thats just what i think of what could have happend to make HB look the way it is now

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Dude stop Double-Quadriple Posting.

Have you ever stopped to think, Honestly Stopped to think. Maybe just maybe that after a year that maybe chance can happen. If you think about it HB was the first spot a heartless was spotted and the Bith plalce of the Artifical Heartless. Posssably if you think all that Darkness could have Warped HB into what it is today. The heartless could have overwelmed the Castle and could have mutiplyed in the Time of Peace.

Thats just what i think of what could have happend to make HB look the way it is now

Have you ever stopped to think, Honestly Stopped to think
You already know the answer.
Its is a very thought out theory, but you can't really tell what castle it is can you? It just might be HB, but then might not be at the same time. On the other hand it really does make sense to have a revisit of the birth place of fake heartless..

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
it is dude.

okay look at this way look around it. the heartless army is full of hb monsters, also it HAS the risign falls around that area

DarkOblivion

Dark Oblivion, I'm looking at the corner of 1:27, and it looks to me like HB. You can see quite clearly from 27 in the trailer that it is Hollow Bastion. I'm preety sure that it's the same world.

the point is that the castle at 1:27 isnt the same as 2;07

Have you ever stopped to think, Honestly Stopped to think. Maybe just maybe that after a year that maybe chance can happen.

k this is the last time im gonna say this
there are 2 different castles, I want to believe that freaking hollowbastio changed, but why does it show the same hollowbastion as in KH1, and show another castle, so when ur far away HB looks way different and when ur close its the same old hollow bastion, dosnt make a point does it,
and this was the 5th time I had to say that

dark_palladin

yea places don't change that much just b/c the evil of the darkness envelopes them, besides in the part of the clip where you see the HB, the Order people are standing on that platform where Riku took the keyblade from Sora. There is no such place for a platform in the area where that castle is around 1:26 in the clip. Nobody knows who is right it's just that the evidence is stacked high in the case that the castle at 1:26 is not HB

DarkOblivion

ahh another one that uses his eyes well, thx for support,

I was thinking, it may be just an entrance to the real HB castle.

Chosenoneknuckles

dark_palladin said:
yea places don't change that much just b/c the evil of the darkness envelopes them, besides in the part of the clip where you see the HB, the Order people are standing on that platform where Riku took the keyblade from Sora. There is no such place for a platform in the area where that castle is around 1:26 in the clip. Nobody knows who is right it's just that the evidence is stacked high in the case that the castle at 1:26 is not HB

The castle could change during the game, u visit it in the beginning and by the end its like as we see, when the Order people confront Sora?

DarkOblivion

The castle could change during the game, u visit it in the beginning and by the end its like as we see, when the Order people confront Sora?

that was something I suggested to, but then they said they would never show the something near the end in the trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back