• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Noctis SOTW tag

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kk_s

noctis.png

For another forum.

Last edited:

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i think the black borders need to be removed or chopped down a bit
the space between the hands looks weird

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Food for thought on sotw entries, I don't think that there is one for this one, but you might try and keep the size down. Since it is really suppose to be a tag, but if the moderators don't have a problem then you are fine.

As for the piece I like the lighting, but that border needs some chopping. Your lighting is really good, I would just bring some of it down on his ears.

Kk_s

This entry isn't for this forum, the forum this is for has a size limit of 600x600.

Yea it is too bright near the ear D:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
600x600 isn't sig size. that's just being fucking obnoxious as hell.

Kk_s

Different forum different guidelines and that has nothing to do with how the GFX piece is made or if it needs improvement at all:p

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
on an unrelated note, you might want to change your thought process if you're going to stay in DM because your entry for our SOTW is still too big.

(doesn't change it from being obnoxious)

also i wear animated gifs in my sig but if i had to say, i don't like it and the black bars on the side are pretty bad bro

Kk_s

That i don't mind changing for this forum, but change my thought process, in which way?

What is your opinion in what should be change aside from the black bars? This is what I'm asking for in CnC telling me you don't like it doesn't give me any advice in what could be changed and added to make it better.

Last edited:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
oh because when you saw our sotw here you went and did a large piece which is what you were used to on your forum. that's the thought process that you've developed over there due to different rules/guidelines and the such. because of the different rules, you just need to adjust it slightly only when you're here to remember that we have a more restrictive canvas size for our sotw. that's all.

so like, next time we have sotw you have to go, "oh yeah, there's a smaller canvas size restriction so i need to make it smaller"

Kk_s

As I said previously I have no problems making it smaller for this forums guideline, thanks for the heads up bro. ;P

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I would thin down the bars. That is what I think, the piece is bigger, and they are just making the piece bigger than it needs to be(note when I say this I am not reffering to the size limit or anything, I am just stating that the piece would look better if it was smaller.)

Kk_s

poopj.png

Though I would see how it would look without the reflection

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i like this one better,but it seems that you toned down the lightning which i liked in the first
and try blurring the background

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Reflect it the other way and I think that it would look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back