• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura at New York Comic-Con

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Hello all....so I have to say as a New Yorker from the Bronx who makes NYCC a yearly event I am super excited to hear that Nomura will be making his way here for the weekend convention. I am curious to know how many KHI members will be attending NYCC this year perhaps it'd be cool if we can all see what Nomura will be doing there together. I am assuming there will be a 2.5HD demo on the main level of the JJC and perhaps he may be appearing in a panel or even just the show floor near the Square Enix booths.

Anyone want to coordinate? I will be keeping up with the NYCC website and app hopefully his name will appear somewhere with any events or stations he will be at.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I will be at NYCC but my schedule that weekend is pretty all over the place so IDK if I have time to meet up. At this point, a lot of the SE staff (at least the ones who have attended for the past 3-4 years) all know me as "that Kingdom Hearts kid" because I frequently bring up any and all KH news :) and from what I understand (and from what I've heard at past events), Nomura is more protected and President Obama so "seeing what Nomura's schedule is" is all but impossible.

IF he plans on doing autographs, they will most likely announce that prior, if he doesn't, they most likely won't. Since at SDCC they did a thing where if you were one of the first who bought a Play Arts Kai figure at the event (any figure) you would get a ticket to get a postcard signed by Nomura (of course seeing him as well). I could see that happening again since it boosts sales (why not?) and it guarantees people a shot at seeing Nomura.

On that note, on the chance he doesn't do autographs, it is possible he'll show up momentarily at the SE booth just checking out the 2.5 demo (which should be there I would assume) so you will find me ALWAYS at the SE booth lol I would spend by whole 3-day weekend playing the demo for 2.5 and watching out for Nomura, worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back