• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not excited anymore..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharikaaria

OrganazationChic said:
it's not the rating, nor spoilers that made me not excited anymore, but the stupid timing! IT SAID MARCH 28TH KINGDOM HEARTS 2 IS RELEASED. but no go for EBGames, GameStop, or Wal*Mart. yes i went to all of those places for that game. i'll have to wait till tommarow.....*sniff sniff*

Sincerly,
Yuma Kaloa (Organazation Member name Yuma Kaloax)

Fear is like darkness...it can consum you if your not afriad of it....Faith is like Light....only the brave can hold on to it.
please don't tell me that you can't wait ONE DAY. it's not that hard.

i haven't entirely lost my excitement, i'm just controlling it more. just wait, everyone will be spazzing as they get their games tomorrow

The Answer

OrganazationChic said:
it's not the rating, nor spoilers that made me not excited anymore, but the stupid timing! IT SAID MARCH 28TH KINGDOM HEARTS 2 IS RELEASED. but no go for EBGames, GameStop, or Wal*Mart. yes i went to all of those places for that game. i'll have to wait till tommarow.....*sniff sniff*

Sincerly,
Yuma Kaloa (Organazation Member name Yuma Kaloax)

Fear is like darkness...it can consum you if your not afriad of it....Faith is like Light....only the brave can hold on to it.

come on...cheer up...don't make me have to sing you a song....no really, i don't want to...lol, but in all seriousness, it said released; that doesn't mean that every place is going to have it. there's like a handful of people not on the west coast of the u.s. who have it. you're one of many million who will have to wait. even i have to. i'm getting it at like 7. there are some people who aren't getting it tommorow and some who won't get it for a week. so there are kh gamers worse off, ok. just try to get your mind on something else non-kh related

brainy_pigeon

friedchicken said:
guys come on. We have been waitin YEARS! I know nobody can say they are not excitied to get their hands on the best game ever. Im so excited for the gameplay because i kinda spoiled myself too, but atleast i didnt watch the ending and i feel sry for all u that did. but come on people i know everyone is excited to paly KH2!!!!!

I'm definently still excited. It's just that my excitement really went down over the last week. But, I know the gameplay'll be fun.

I did get a little spoiled, but that doesn't take out any excitement.

King Sora

As some people said, the rating that Gamespot gave kingdom hearts 2 sort of just made the excitment go down. It makes it appear that kh2 isnt going to be as good as everyone thinks. I know it will be good..but i'm just sitting here and i'm not as excited as i was a month or year ago...

I guess you can say i "spoiled" myself some...i've watched a few scenes n stuff...i know the gist of the game and what is going to happen though. I watched the secret ending today, which doesn't really spoil anything about kh2..but i thought it was pretty cool, and i don't regret it at all. I just dunno why i'm not excited, kh2 is less than a day away and i'm not jumping out my seat.

i hope my excitment goes up by tomorrow

brassmonkey2079

Im not excited either but I dont think its cause of spoilers. I hate to say it but I think its come to soon...ya' know. Like "I can't believe its finally here".

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I've tried uber hard to be spoiler free.
And I have 100% NEVER once tried to look for spoilers ever.
And yet being HERE has spoiled a lot for me -_-
O well, it's my fault for being careless.

I'm sorta more anxious than excited to be honest.
Will it be good? Will the plot interest me? I've been waiting who knows how long for this...so will it meet my expectations?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I think to depend on a Game review to decide your excitement is pretty poor character. You should decide for yourself the final outcome if you enjoy or not.

As a human you have freewill and choice, to let a SITE of things decide how you feel towards a game is sort of sad. I mean no dis-respect, but I've been hearing this alot since the review. And alot of people haven't even PLAYED it.

I think it's a great game. And I've never been this excited over anything in a while! Just wait and enjoy the game when it comes.

brainy_pigeon

Engulfed said:
I've tried uber hard to be spoiler free.
And I have 100% NEVER once tried to look for spoilers ever.
And yet being HERE has spoiled a lot for me -_-
O well, it's my fault for being careless.

I'm sorta more anxious than excited to be honest.
Will it be good? Will the plot interest me? I've been waiting who knows how long for this...so will it meet my expectations?

I'm sorta beginning to get worried about if it's good or not too. I know it is, it's just...You never know...

I've seen tons of spoilers on accident too!

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
I'm excited but I think the fact that most of us have been waiting for over four years and it's tired us out. I'm still really excited, but I'm not spazzing out like I usually did when I was waiting back in the beginning of march. For me, I'm just happy about the fact that I get to play it tomorrow.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
I'm not as excited as I was about 3 years ago.>< Probably cuz I spoiled myself to no end recently by watching the freakin ending*slaps head on keyboard* But I promised myself I wouldn't download the english version, so I'm kind of excited (just to figure out what they are saying) But I haven't really watched anything concerning the gameplay and such. So I'm still excited to find out what happens as you go throughout the game.^^

K

kitowskiv

i know how ur feelin but i got it today and believe me after playin four hours straight that feeling is gone

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
After waiting for so long for this game...i'm honestly going to wait until summer break before actually buying it. I'm not that exited at all. My freind (the_13th_member)got it today, and has been playing it non stop and telling me how great it is. But I still can't find the inspiration or motivation to get it right now. It's probably because i've been spending so much time in the spoilers section, and i know all the twists XP.

pokeman54

omg i played the game...what a dissapointment...everybody says "omg just because it's kingdom hearts its PERFECT!!!" blah...the music killed the opening...just made it cheezier...the way the game flows...its just...dissapointing...i prefer the original kingdom hearts to the sequel...hopefully kingdom hearts 3 won't be so much of a dissapointment...i can kinda see why gamespot gave this an 8.something...it's just another flashy rpg!

tripleh3lix

Website
www.myspace.com
Me either. And I haven't got spoiled.. I dunno, maybe when I'll have the game in my hand ill be more excited. but then again, im moving tomorrow too, and i have a bunch of shit to pack still and move and the unpack .. but then again.. its a 6 bedroom 3 bedroom house, and im pretty excited over that more than kh2 .lol haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back