• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not Final Mix, but Final Mix Platinum...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thebadapple

Anyone know where I can find Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Platinum...not just Final Mix but the Platinum Final Mix version.....i been tryin for the longest time and cant find it anywhere, an Ebay is wayyy to expensive....anyone selling?

thanks

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
Re: not final mix, but final mix platinum......

you do know that you would need a japanese PS2 or a modded one to play it.... AND i don't think ppl here would have one maybe just one person but i don't that you will just have to wacht ebay or import it from Japan..

YoshiAngemon

Either that or you'll have to wait until before KH2 comes out in America, and we'll get a Pre-order deal, when we Pre-order KH2, we'll get Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix for free! Think of it!

chaosraider8

sorry man but i highly dout that it will even come out in america even thuogh i think it was made in america. face it the japenesse get all the good while we get all there krapy stuff!!!

Runty

Well, just remember that often you (the americans) that complain about having to wait for it, so the release date gets pushed ahead, and so, less extra stuff get put in it. Moral of the story? Don't complain about when it'll get released and you might get all the extra stuff :p

C

Chaos_Lord

final mix platinum. could someone tell me what he is talking about.

Viper_A

Website
www.sidestreamnetwork.net

It's a Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix deluxe set super super super expensive platinum extended series edition! GREAT case! I'll quote the seller from eBay on this one:

Merchant of Expensive Limited Edition KHFM super rare game said:
Here we are, This is it! An only sold in Japan, limited edition deluxe collectors box-set Kingdom Hearts Final mix developed by square-enix (use to be Squaresoft) and containing everybody's favorite Disney characters. This Package came out in very limited quantities with the launch of the game. Rather rare + difficult to find nowadays.

Inside this Kingdom Hearts Final mix platinum limited set(the actual name of the box) is the full Kingdom Hearts game, in case with instructions, including all the final mix extra battles and goodies with the English voices(still for Japanese ps2s though) also with limited-edition only disk-artwork.

Plus the reason this package is really worthwhile: The collectors items! Inside the box is a small Kubrick-style action figure of Sora, perfect to live amongst your desk, three Kingdom Hearts pins/badges that you can wear to get into real cos-playing spirit. a 2003 calendar(yes, 2003, this is a collectors items, an antique I doubt you'll really wanting to be using the calendar and if you do the 2003 header is able to be torn off so you can just wait till 2017 when the calendar is applicable again) There's also a collection of stickers for you to post places showing your enthusiasm for Kingdom Hearts.

This is for the true Disney/Final Fantasy Kingdom hearts collector.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com

YoshiAngemon said:
Either that or you'll have to wait until before KH2 comes out in America, and we'll get a Pre-order deal, when we Pre-order KH2, we'll get Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix for free! Think of it!

square already told us that Final mix is never coming to the US.

AHeartless

After KH: FM Platinum they'll do KH: FM Platinum: Extra Adds with one new scene: Sora's digging his nose and Kairi & Riku say that he is really disgusting. And you wont lose your wooden sword when you get the keyblade, you can carry it uselessy along!!! :D

fizban

if only...........

Oracle

Final Mix is coming with KH2? I find this very hard to believe...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

The FM coming with KH2 when you pre-order is a rumor. The only way I can see Square ever doing that is to torture American fans and make them buy KH2 by pre-ordering it since it will be the only way you can get the exclusive version for American PS2s.

darkweilder

yeah but i would love if it really happened

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards

us needs to translate it into english and sell it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back