• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not new, but back...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

歩 Ayumu

Yeah, so, I joined a few years ago and lost interest and left. But, with the ever so popular release of 1.5 and whatnot, I figured I would give it another shot. Much like everyone else, I have been excited to play this, although unlike many others I have yet to start it! I have been working on finishing and getting a plat for Tales of Xillia, so I have only watched a few scenes from 358. I heard the US version is ridden with audio issues, anyone care to attest to that? Well, hopefully, I can meet some cool people again (does Reflection still come around?)

Square2

Awards
I wouldn't say ridden, but there were a few things I noticed. It seems that some have problems while others do not. I didn't think there way anything that affected my enjoyment of the game, so I hope you can enjoy it too! Also, welcome back!

Back