• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Noticed Something weird. Sorry if already posted

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHII Keyblader

When I was watching the Jump Festa 2005 Trailer I kept on pausing it and one time I pasued it at 2:30 minutes. I saw that sora's costume had gone blue whcih mant he fused with donald but donald was still in the party on the side. When goofy fused with sora he disspaperared from the party so I don't get why donald didn't. Sorry if this has already been posted. I have posted a picture at the bottom.

Picture:

http://img133.echo.cx/img133/1412/im0028906sm.jpg

Oathkeeper15

KHII Keyblader said:
When I was watching the Jump Festa 2005 Trailer I kept on pausing it and one time I pasued it at 2:30 minutes. I saw that sora's costume had gone blue whcih mant he fused with donald but donald was still in the party on the side. When goofy fused with sora he disspaperared from the party so I don't get why donald didn't. Sorry if this has already been posted. I have posted a picture at the bottom.

Picture:

http://img133.echo.cx/img133/1412/im0028906sm.jpg
Maybe it was because there was a glitch, its only a trailer so it could be some digital probem or something. it only shows donalds little health meter thing not him so that may be it. just a guess...

louis

maybe the video showed sora beging to fuse with donald so maybe thats why he was still there

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i also saw that donalds health bar came back after like a second, that was kinda wierd hmmm...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah the game was probably still developing and still had some kinks in it . yeah thats probably it.

Pero La Taco

This is no glitch, yes it has been posted before, he took the picture to early, that is why donald is still there.

Hero's Heart

I noticed something too. I think if you fuse the bottom word on the command list says de-fuse. So if you watch closely you see him fuse and them the command list goes to the bottom one which what I think says de-fuse. So he de-fuses and that's why Donald is back, but the screen goes to another scene too quickly to see him de-fuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back