• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now and Then, Here and There

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

last.time

Website
insanityangel.deviantart.com
I'm very surprised I never hear much of this anime. I just thought it needed some recognition so this thread was made.

This thread is for anyone who's interested/ or seen this anime. Because other than that, It's pretty much pointless. (Sorry.)

Story:
Shu is a typical Japanese boy, but has an unbeatable, optimistic and determined attitude. However, when he sees a mysterious girl with strange eyes named Lala-Ru up on a smokestack, he is soon pulled into a strange desert world. Shu soon discovers the true terrors of war, which includes genocide, brutal torture, hunger, thirst, and child explotation.( And RAPE!! :D ) Now Shu is trying to save Lala-Ru, (and a girl named Sara )as well as his hard earned, and often relunctant, new friends from the insane dictator, Hamdo. Whether Shu can possibly accomplish saving those he cares about while still holding up to his values remains to be seen.

Art: For it's time, awesome.

Storyline: Not for those who cry easily.

houzukimaru

I think i saw a couple of episodes a while back, but i can't remember exactly.
hmm I'll look out for it again :D

It's quite old yeah? I'm trying to think, it sounds like the one I saw some time ago but i don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back