• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Now I need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reneeski

You may be surprised that I'm asking for relationship help(if you can even call it a relationship) but anyway.

There's this guy I like. He's a grade above me, and I'm friends with his high school sister. He's in a band, is a total dork, and I have the biggest crush.
Me and him are friends...kinda. We talk sometimes, but not alot. He goes to the same martial arts class as me and me and my friends call him during sleep overs at late hours

How do I hint, or better yet, even though it may kill me: Tell him?

Last edited:

Reneeski

I would just see if your friend would introduce him to you.

I should add onto that first post.
Me and him are kinda friends

umm... Start off by asking him what kind of music his band plays... And ask if you can watch him practice what ever instrument he plays and work up from there...

They plat Random.
At a school pep rally they played Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas

To top it off he's writing a love song and my friends keep giving my shit about it saying he's writing it for me.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Well if you are already "kinda" friends then it should not be that hard to ask him out, and do you even know if he has a grirlfriend or not?

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Just tell him. If ya'll are friends then he'll listen to you if you sit down and tell him. Does his sister know you like him.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Yeah you definitely should at least tell him you like him, if not ask him out. I've gotten asked out by girls before, it's not that rare.

Reneeski

Just tell him. If ya'll are friends then he'll listen to you if you sit down and tell him. Does his sister know you like him.

oh hell no, she'd kill my ass

Yeah, just start talking to him more and over time until the right moment, ask him out.

I have no classes with him, there's hardly any chance I get to talk to him
I'll call him today when my sister leaves for a friend's house

baby steps people, baby steps

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I have experienced your situation myself; it's hard, isn't it?

Well, I suggest you to start talking to him more. It already implies that you are interested in him (except if he's so stupid that he doesn't notice it).
After becoming more than just "kinda" friends with him, you can show your feelings. If he really is your friend, he'll understand. :3
Just don't say it so suddenly; boys can be pretty shy. Try to be sensible, and "lead" the conversation to the point where you talk about that kind of things.

Reneeski

I have experienced your situation myself; it's hard, isn't it?
except if he's so stupid that he doesn't notice it

Glad to know I'm not alone.

That might be it lol

Me and my friends call him at pretty much every sleepover. And we talk for a good couple of hours until we get yelled at for being to loud, he tells us he's tired, or my phone dies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Glad to know I'm not alone.

That might be it lol

Me and my friends call him at pretty much every sleepover. And we talk for a good couple of hours until we get yelled at for being to loud, he tells us he's tired, or my phone dies.

Do you talk to him otherwise?
A phone call during a sleep-over every now and then is pretty little in my opinion. :/

Reneeski

Sometimes.
Not much.

A 'hey' everynow and then in the hallway.
Yelling at him to stop being a show off at martial arts.
Not much else.

Oh! I totally forgot:
We're having a pennies for patients contest at my school, and whichever grade raises the most gets a free concert from his band.
We must win!

Gimme your munneyz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back