• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Now I need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
you white people are fucking weird. Grow some balls and talk to that ugly motherfucker. what's going to happen? He turn you down? who gives a fuck. just do it.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Fine then, I'll let the awkward silence hang there.

But I probably won't tell him anyway.
Just call and chat.
Awkward silence is better then the awkwardness there will be the next time you see/talk to him. If you're not gonna tell him, at least hint at it.

Reneeski

Awkward silence is better then the awkwardness there will be the next time you see/talk to him. If you're not gonna tell him, at least hint at it.

Maybe I should tell him he's invited to my birthday party, then say he'd have to dress as a girl so he won't get killed by his "fangirls"

Though going out with someone can also be the worst mistake you ever make. So there is that.

I've known that.
It's one of the reasons why I don't want to tell him.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
But the worst mistake you could ever make is not going through with it and then live wondering if things might have been different. Sure, right now it doesn't matter whether he says yes or not, 'cuz now's the time when relationships don't matter, but why live with regret.

At least, even if he doesn't say yes, you can feel good for having at least tried. You don't fail until you never try at all.

雨子供

I would possibly wait until your friendship gets closer if it's not already. I'm a total chicken when it comes to liking someone, it's even hard to talk to him, but I'm not the guy-liking type, I prefer to only have friends.

Anyways, if it seems obvious that he likes you, then go ahead. Just evaluate and observe is actions. Does it seem like he likes me? Can I tell? Etc. That should help a little bit, just don't be nervous, though I know that's hard. :]

At least one point in our lives we have crush issues, such as this one. But just have a strong heart and listen to it. Who knows, he may like you. Good luck. C:

Gatorade

As a guy, I would love to hear that a girl likes me. For some reason, it kind of "sparks my interest" in that person. So maybe if he doesn't like you, and you tell him you like him, he will look at you in a different way and decide that he likes you.

That's what happens to me, anyways.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Aww, Renee, don't give up now. >:
Just get over your fear and tell him.

Gatorade

Yeah come on you can do it. I know how unnerving it can be, but nothing will come from your feelings towards him unless he knows it. And like someone said earlier in this thread (I forget who) you don't want to live your live with this being a regret. If he doesn't like you back, oh well, you tried. What's the harm??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back