• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Now I need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
that's because you've had practice.
If I tell him and he says he likes me, he'll be my first boyfriend.
Ever

Damn
I don't have those either
Lol I was joking. I'm not that bad looking though i'm really not full of myself, don't worry you can see my pics in the "Post your pics" thread.

雨子供

I know it's hard, but just don't worry. Most of the time when people feel nervous they make something pretty simple turn and turning it to the hardest thing it in the word. Have confidence, I'm sure he probably likes you anyways. C: Just remember, it's not as hard as you think it is.

Reneeski

He was at band practice.

In other news:

I SAW A STORMTROOPER!

We were pulling out onto the main road and there he was.
You know, those guys in white from Star Wars
I tried to get a picture of him, but it came out to blurry and my mom wouldn't let me take another because she has a sixth sense and knows that he knew that we were looking at him

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
He was at band practice.

In other news:

I SAW A STORMTROOPER!

We were pulling out onto the main road and there he was.
You know, those guys in white from Star Wars
I tried to get a picture of him, but it came out to blurry and my mom wouldn't let me take another because she has a sixth sense and knows that he knew that we were looking at him
Well if a random guy was dressed up as a Stormtrooper, then he knows that people are going to look at him, so that's dumb.

But a better question, why was he dressed up as a stormtrooper??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back