• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now that Unchained is pretty close...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
You speak the truth, my friend:) Though I'll always stand by that the ideas for KH's stories aren't bad, but rather the execution of them (except for Coded, which I don't think should've existed at all, and DDD that could benefit from a huge overhaul, imo).

But even so--and even though the idea behind the games is usually enough to keep me invested--it's nice to see that for once there's not only a KH game that's attempting something clever, but absolutely nailing it!
Yeah, I've been fine with all of the KH games' plots (I mean, Re:Coded got me hooked, that should say a lot about me), but it's undeniable that some are better than others, and most of them have some recurring issues that Chi seems to have deftly avoided so far.

Now if only I could get some of the people that I know into it. Haha. I'm definitely relieved to hear that some of our more jaded fans are giving it a chance, but I remain astonished that some of the diehards, who have played every other game, are being so flippant about Chi! Jeez. We can't win for losing. LOL.
A lot of people probably are dismissing it because it's a mobile phone game. I did too, until I actually started following the story.

It probably shouldn't be (because I don't want to get my hopes up needlessly), but all of this is giving me hope for the future of the series.

I mean, Nomura making new and exciting original characters?

Nomura perhaps learning his lesson about how it was dumb to not attempt writing new characters, when he saw Aqua's popularity?

Him keeping in mind that KH isn't easily accessible, and trying to find ways to bring new people into it?

Him attempting to make the Disney worlds again relevant in KHIII?

Nomura seeming to have given some long thought to KHIII's ending?

The success of Chi in general, when it comes to its writing?

Sign me up for all of these, please! Some of these things that have happened recently are some of the best changes in KH's history, I think, and I'm glad that Nomura maybe seems to be planning things better now somewhat?

I know he'll never be perfect--and there probably will be a lot of issues in the next saga, don't get me wrong--but it definitely seems Nomura's at least slightly taking some criticism and learning from his past mistakes=)
Sounds too good to be true, doesn't it? Who'd have thought that it would be the mobile phone game that would be the first to get so much right in such a long time?
... I've never had so much positivity for the plot of a mobile phone game before. This is weird.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
... I've never had so much positivity for the plot of a mobile phone game before. This is weird.

LOL. This made me laugh for some reason. I'm totally in the same boat, though!

And as for the diehards not playing Chi thing, I've tried to explain to people why it's important but no one will listen. I'm hoping that now that they have a chance to play it in English it'll change their mind?

I mean, Chi is so good, and I don't want them to miss out on it!

Especially the people who profess to love this series, and lecture about how you need to play all the games to understand KHIII, and yet... they don't seem to be following their own advice when it comes to this game. -sigh-

xig28

Awards
Im super excited. Btw where do we post to start recruitment for the american version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back