• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Now what?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Ok guys I'm back. You guys probably don't remember my other thread but remember that girl that I like? Her boyfriend broke up with her to date someone on myspace a couple days ago. I honestly didn't think that it was going to last that long. But after what seemed like forever, it's over! Now I can ask her out but I don't know when I should. I don't want to do it now because it would make me look desperate. When should I?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I would say wait about a week maybe, make your feelings known to her, see what her reactions are, then report back lols

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
My only advice is to be yourself around her, maybe..JUST maybe your own personality will rub off of her, not in the way your thinking.XD, But i mean maybe she feels the same way you do. So like BB said wait about a week, and then make your move Playa..lol

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Both of those suggestions are good. That's all you basically can do.

Just hang around with her as much as possible without looking clingy/desperate and flirt with her and make her laugh a lot. After a week or so of that, let her know that you like her. Feel her reaction out and if it seems promising, go ahead and make the move. If not, continue with your flirting and maybe she'll realize what she's missing.

I was in the same situation not too long ago, BTW.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
You should wait until she has calmed down and gotten over from the last relationship. It has the risk, that she finds another one while you're waiting, though.

My opinion; Go talk to her, and after a while ask her out.
Wait... Is she your friend, or a girl you don't know? I haven't read your previous threads, so I have no idea. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back