• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Number 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxLimitlessxx

Alright, well I already have a battle going with the Citrus Cult, and it's going fine but I usually like doing 2 battles at once. So with that, anyone wanting to do a power battle, continuum, posts regularly, good grammar, and some experience. Let me know.

xxxLimitlessxx

Alright sweet. Mind telling me your aka? Using same character because I only have one made at the moment and he's not even finished, so sorry about that.

Name- Raziian Roshridge
Age- Twenty-four
Race- Not classified. Clone?
Title- The Nonexistent One
Family Status- None at the moment

Appearance

Raziian is what you could consider as a normal average male. With slight adjustments of perfection, he wears and dresses himself as any other man would. After being created to relive the life of his brother the exact same way, he was also given the exact same looks. A chizzled chin, with sky blue eyes that pierce through hearts, with facial hair running smoothly across the sides of his face where they meet to form a small beard on his chin. Shaved with perfection. Hair that blows tirelessly in the wind with a hue of blonde touched with green undertones. Shoulders abroad that stretch out his torso to form a vtaper shape. Raziian works hard to upkeep the well cut lines that show every muscle of his body. He stand at about 5'10 and weighs a lean 171. There are several misfigures and weird spots on his body because of how he was created. They would be considered his scars. One tatoo is what he has to show for his emotions and past. Three tears from each side of his eye appear to be falling down as if he was upset severely by something.

Abilities and Techniques

Raziian developed an unusual technique to be able to manipulate and reconstruct the formations and overall structure of nonliving or materialistic objects. After having his genes and atoms being used and torn and pulled and twisted to form a complete replica of his so called "brother", he was in return able to do the same thing with his mind and body instead of using machines. Potentials haven't been close to reached with his knowledge of his abilities.

Equipment

Raziian wears a small brisk chainmail across his torso. Not for the fact that it protects himself, but for the fact that he just likes the look of it and it keeps him warm and content. Aside from that, his weaponery consists of three small metallic balls on his side that he uses to formulate replications of whatever his mind is processing. A small dagger is also sheathed on his side for handy situations. A longer sheathed sword dangles from over his shoulder. Nothing special about the blade, just sharp.

Bio

Not yet finished.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I used to be Reckless Chaos aka King Naruto.

Name: Coraleye, The Motionless Mover

Race: Inner

Gender: What kind of retarded question is this? I have a long dangling thing. Now guess my gender.

Appearance: http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn480/Seru_Repulse/Random/Neurotic_Indisposition_by_alexiuss.jpg

Personality: An asshole in every since of the word, Coraleye will tell you like it is and doesn't care if it hurts your feelings. Never calm, Coraleye has the shortest fuse possible. Flying off the handle over the littlest thing, he is not a very happy person. Unlike positive thinking people, he is negative thinking of the worst possible outcome. Even with all this he is a joker, able to smile easily and keep the whole room laughing when he's actually being nice. Sarcasm is his forte afterall.

Power(s): Coraleye is a teleporter in all since of the word. Able to shift his being and other things, he can in example teleport anything he wants. Any moving forms of magick and energy, and also the forces upon the many planes that deal with life, death, and the astral or spirituality as one would say. His power is so that it is classified as cosmic in every sense of the word. Teleporting himself and other beings throughout the omniverse is just one of many things that can do. Coraleye can teleport magick or other forces to another being, Coraleye can simply continuously teleport and control such forces for attack or defense. Able to move through the omniverse whenever, he is not hampered by the effects of twisted space or time that try to bind him but, also such forces that cause abnormal damage to his being do no affect him.

Weapon(s):

Pinnacle Star (Sealed form): http://th01.deviantart.net/fs22/300W/f/2008/030/b/3/my_A_X_E__by_kamakazi32.jpg

Being a powerful sentient weapon, Pinnacle Star really has barely any power when sealed. IT can repair itself if broken but, it can't save it's weilder like its unsealed state. When it is used, you will not only feel physical pain, but that area of your body that is struck will become numb until it's incapale of being used temporarily unless dealt a fatal blow which will kill instantly.

Pinnacle Star (Unsealed): When unsealed the entire axe turns except for the blades. While the weilder has the axe, they are able to rise from the ashes of their defeat like a pheonix and keep fiighting as long as the axe allows. A sentient weapon, it has a connection to the spiritual realm keeping one's soul connected to the physical no matter what kind of damage has been done, reconstituting the body to it's original form making the user almost invincible to death. Even the blade can keep from being destroyed. If broken, it will completely repair itself. When Coraleye uses Pinnacle Star they attack the physical and spritual. The axe can be blocked but if struck, you will not only feel physical pain, but that area of your body will start to fade away until it is completely gone and unusable, teleported to a whole different plane of reality that is always close to the physical unless they are dealt a fatal blow which will kill instantly. This can be temporary if you can find your arm or permanent for the fools who don't even bother to look.

xxxLimitlessxx

I'll make an opening post either soon or later tonight if that's fine with you. If you want to specify a place say so now, otherwise I will in the opening. Good luck.

xxxLimitlessxx

Alluring, angelic, beautiful. A true definition of the environment that surrounded Raziian. An ambrosial forest with emerald trees. Fine oak, and the serenity of the balance of the inhabitants and nature's reticent voice. Standing tall, trees overshadowing more trees, to the point that the sun was no longer in view, shielded by the coppice. A small area also resided within. A ruins. Scattered stones in admirable formations, making one wonder how they came to forumlate that way. Small pillars, with platforms underneath, along with a few canopies. This was the setting in which a battle was to take place.

"Coraleye,

I've heard of you're journies and countless battles my fellow disputant. I've been around searching for warriors to bring me emotion and give me a reason to live. You have proven from word of mouth to be a very adversary one. So with this said, I send you this invitation for a battle. If you choose to accept, meet me at the location written on the back of this letter."

Raziian climbed his way to the top of a landmark within the ruins. He placed his dagger in his hand and twirled it up and down in the air, catching it by its tip everytime, with no fail. He sat and thought of his life and the mistakes that have been made. He never doubted his parents loved him, but to just be a clone and shadow of someone that already existed was ridiculous. Everyone was born to be special in some ways and to be independent. Raziian was not.

"If only there were other ways to break from my original duties and fate...," with that he waited for Coraleye.

xxxLimitlessxx

Yeah probably. But eh it matters not. My first battle in a year or two, I think it went well from my perspective.

xxxLimitlessxx

Ehh it's also not over yet. His mind games don't work too well when your speaking of the conscious. NIGGA SAUCE where the freak are you.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
OOC: Short post. My first post always is.

IC: Coraleye took his first steps within this forest and his wings were completely outstreched. It had been quite the time since he had last battled but it wouldn't affect him. He hadn't gone rusty whatsoever so, he would be fine. Walking for a few minutes, Coraleye's mind wondered to his opponent. The many things that he would do within this battle would be amazing like always. Suddenly his body shifted and it was instantly gone. No portal had opened anywhere but, Coraleye was gone. Reappearing high above the ruins, Coraleye floated down to earth like some kind of brozen god with beautiful black wings. His eye's surveyed the are until they reached his victim for this battle. "So you are the one known as Raziian. I hope your ready to have your body upon different planes of reality." Coraleye commented with a cocky grin. With the flick of his wrist, Coraleye's axe took form and he gripped it. He didn't take a stance but instead stood with such confidence that it was overwhelming. He knew he wouldn't fail nor he couldn't.

xxxLimitlessxx

Sorry I haven't posted in about a week. Completely overwhelmed with lifely things lol. I'll post tomorrow.

xxxLimitlessxx

Raziian understood the presence of the forces entering upon the territory. A strong figure, one of quite the awkward nature about him. His entity seemed to be slightly shifting from left to right, similar to a vibration. It was as if his physical body was able to project itself to different positions whenever needed. Another word for this, teleportation. Not that Raziian had some ability to read into the powers and techniques of anyone but the fluxes surrounding him gave that appearance.

"Welcome. My name is Raziian, care to give yours?"

He spoke with confidence. The key factor of this virture was his knowledge of the environment. Everything around him was in touch with his personal being. He had done a lot of growing up in these woods, so it was only natural to call it home. Jumping off the ledge he sat upon, he landed with somewhat of a graceful footing. He pulled his head up to meet eye to eye with his opponent and grinned.

"Well I say let's start this thing already friend."

With that said Raziian tried a simple trick. Something to scan and analyze his enemy after the first couple of moves. Raziian lifted his right finger and the rocks behind him rose. Floating in the ambiance they took flight in direction of Coraleye. Each with a tremendous force, much faster than any car of this modern technology could pursue. Three pointed and grouped together in a triangular shape. Only moments would tell whether or not Coraleye possesed some type of prowess to keep up with Raziian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back