• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Obligatory Witty Title

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Yomi

Hullo.

I'm Yomi. I usually only come to KHI for news on Dream Drop Distance but I thought joining the forums would be interesting as well. I heard that once I join I'll never be able to leave. Perhaps I should feel worried about that. :|

Anyways. I learned about KH just last summer when I listened to nearly every piece of KH music. Yoko Shimomura is such an awesome composer~ Good music must accompany a good game, so I did a bit of reading and fell in love with the crazy convoluted plotline that is KH. The only KH game I've ever played was Days, in which I was horrible at.

I guess that's it for my introduction. KHI seems to be a pretty cool community, so I believe I'll enjoy being a member here. :D

Gram

Banned
Awards
:D hello! welcome to khi! and yes you can not leave so be afraid soon the pairings, lame jokes and constant fighting over days being a bad game or not will consume you~
so welcome to your internet hell xD

the music is damn good, tho a bit recycled xD dont take away from its greatness tho. the opening to kh1 when i 1st seen it was amazing~

anyway have fun.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Hi.

I'm Yomi. I usually only come to KHI for news on Dream Drop Distance but I thought joining the forums would be interesting as well. I heard that once I join I'll never be able to leave. Perhaps I should feel worried about that. :|

There's no need to worry! :D
Your soul will be put to good use.

Anyways. I learned about KH just last summer when I listened to nearly every piece of KH music. Yoko Shimomura is such an awesome composer~ Good music must accompany a good game, so I did a bit of reading and fell in love with the crazy *complex plotline that is KH. The only KH game I've ever played was Days, in which I was horrible at.

*fix'd :p
And, the music is really great. :3
You've only played Days? For most, Days is the worst KH game ever (although, I loved it <3), so, I suggest you play KH1, CoM (or Re:CoM), and KH2. They're the most essential to the Plot so far (along with BBS, but it's wiki page can suffice).

I guess that's it for my introduction. KHI seems to be a pretty cool community, so I believe I'll enjoy being a member here. :D

I think you'll fit right in.^^

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
It's true, if you ever Do manage to leave, memories of convoluted plot theories, funny as hell running jokes, and all the great people here will run through your mind every minute of the day and night. Welcome to insanity mate, glad to have ya =)

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
But Anagram, Days wasn't horrible.

She was.

HELLO, USER. :D

Welcome to the Forum, or something. Enjoy yourself here, there's just about anything for anyone.
Becauseyou'reneverleaving~

Gram

Banned
Awards

She was.
Charlie-Sheens-Personal-Life-Is-Disrupting-The-Two-And-A-Half-Men-Show.png
"there it is!"

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Hello and welcome. Enjoy your stay because you will be here forever. :D

Play some other KH games. And since you have a DS, give The World Ends With You a try. It's the best DS game ever.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Juggernaut is right; The World Ends With You is a fabulous games and it is a interesting story with and a unique battle system.

Also, welcome to the KHI forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and also check regularly for Dream Drop Distance news :D

JustSnilloc

The only KH game I've ever played was Days, in which I was horrible at.

You should get KH1 to get used to the gameplay... PS2's are cheap enough these days, and if you already have a DS, then (with PS2 + DS combined) you could have KH1, Re: CoM, Days, KH2, and Re: Coded... all but one of the currently released game ^_^ and KH1 is easy enough

But where are my manners? Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time here look at the different areas for what you're in the mood for, just remember to have fun

Last edited:

Yomi

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I've been meaning to play TWEWY actually after seeing all the positive reviews of it.

She was.

xiximadness.png

Actually, Xion's my third favorite character after Aqua and Sora.

Back