• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Odd/Silly KH Story :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
lol, dude your fic totally rocks! the one thing though, seperate!! i get lost like, halfway through some of the sentences! for the most part, if you skip a line when every new person talks, it'll be much easier to read. other than that though, THIS IS AWESOME! XD

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
keybearer_yoshi said:
lol, dude your fic totally rocks! the one thing though, seperate!! i get lost like, halfway through some of the sentences! for the most part, if you skip a line when every new person talks, it'll be much easier to read. other than that though, THIS IS AWESOME! XD

^_^ Thanks so much!

XD Ah yes...my ancient spacing problem... XD lol, I'll try to work on the spacing, thanks for the tip!

lol, thanks again! *gives you a cookie*

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
I was feeling mischevious, and I made this last night:

AxelSig.jpg

The Axel sprite is from the Spriter's Resource and I found the box of Cocoa Krispies by searching on Google. ^_^

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
Larxene and Sora reached the front of Monstro's mouth. BHK (Ted) had moved some of the wood into piles around a small fire. Axel was cooking some fish on the fire that he had created. As Larxene and Sora walked up, BHK (Ted) looked at them, "It'll be a few minutes till the fish is ready, Axel just started cooking them. Axel nodded, then grumbled, "I wish I had some Cocoa Krispies instead of fish..." The others just ignored him. Larxene and Sora sat down on some of the wood around the fire. Axel scooted back to also sit down on some wood closer to the fire so that he could watch the fish. They were all sitting around the fire silently, until Sora spoke up. "Sora wants to know how everyone got in Monstro. Sora isn't sure how he got here... Sora thinks he was swimming, then there was a flash of light." BHK (Ted) nodded, "That sounds like what happened to me... But what about you guys?..." he looked at Axel and Larxene. Axel spoke up, "We're on a secret mission!" Larxene glared at him, "Axel! You idiot! If it is a secret mission, then we shouldn't tell anyone about it!" Axel looked at Larxene sadly, "But..but...they're our friends! We can trust them!" Larxene sighed, "Oh well...since you already told them that we had a mission....I guess it wouldn't cause any harm to tell them more..." Axel nodded, "Yes, we can tell them what we know!" BHK (Ted) looked at Axel, "Uh....you mean you don't know much about your mission?..." Axel shook his head, "Not exactly..." Larxene nodded, "You see...we work for..a....group called the Organization. Everyone has missions every now and then, and people are usually paired off, there is safety in numbers. For this mission, Axel and I were paired up together. We met up with our base leader Marluxia in Castle Oblivion, and he gave us a short mission briefing. He said that the mission was of utmost importance and secrecy. It was so secret that he told us to go to Traverse Town, then open this envelope." Larxene pulled a plain, white envelope from her pocket. On the back, it was sealed with Marluxia's seal. His seal was pink wax with a fancy M imprinted into it. Behind the M was the image of a scythe, Marluxia's weapon of choice. Axel's eyes widened, "You...you have the envelope!" Larxene glared at Axel, "Be quiet, I'm not done telling the story!" Axel pouted, but kept a steady stare on the envelope. Larxene rolled her eyes, then continued. "So, after receiving our orders, Axel and I went to the Gummi Ship dock. We got into the ship sanctioned for our mission, and Axel insisted on being the pilot." BHK (Ted) interrupted, "Wait...you let Axel be the pilot?..." Larxene looked at BHK (Ted), "Despite Axel's...issues... he isn't too bad of a pilot...if he concentrates.... Back to the story... Axel decided to try out some fancy maneuvers...and we ended up getting lost...then eaten by Monstro..." She pointed off to the left, "Over there is the remains of the Gummi Ship....it's nearly intact...but we can't get it to run..." Axel looked at Larxene, "Are you done?" Larxene nodded, "Yeah...that's pretty much everything." Axel nodded, "Good..." He then grinned insanely, "GIMMIE!" and tried to take the envelope out of Larxene's hand. Larxene reacted quickly and stood up, sending Axel tumbling to the ground. Axel sat up, pouting. Larxene looked down at him, "You know our orders! We aren’t supposed to open the envelope!" Axel looked up at her, "So? Like Marluxia is really gonna know we opened the envelope early..." Larxene looked at Axel, "Come on Axel...you know Marluxia is smarter than that... He could have set traps in the envelope... It could even blow up if we open it too early.... Or...it could self-destruct after we read it, and then we could forget our mission..." Axel looked up at Larxene, "So?... Explosions are cool!" Larxene smacked her forehead, "Not when they kill you... The envelope could be trapped so that if it fell into the wrong hands...or opened not in Traverse Town...it could possibly kill someone! We're not taking any chances!" She clutched the envelope tightly. Axel hopped up, "It won't hurt if we just take a small peek..." Larxene growled, "Yes it will... There is no way to 'peek' in a sealed envelope!" Axel looked at Larxene, "I could just melt the seal..." Larxene sighed, "You dingbat! That could mess up the letter...or whatever... inside! Just leave the envelope alone until we get to Traverse Town!" Axel frowned, "Larxene...what if we never get to Traverse Town? We're stuck inside a whale! Maybe we could complete the mission from inside Monstro!" Larxene looked at Axel, "We will get to Traverse Town. We will not fail this mission." she said dangerously. Axel took a small step backwards, then appeared to gather his courage. He then jumped at Larxene and tried to grab the envelope. Thinking quickly, Larxene yelled, "Shadows!" Some Shadows appeared, and she tossed the envelope to them. "Don't let Axel have the envelope!" Axel, seeing that Shadow with the envelope, turned his attention to the Shadow. He ran at it, "Gimmiegimmiegimmie!" The Shadow just melted into a pool of darkness, then appeared next to Larxene, it handed her the envelope, then it disappeared. "Give up Axel, you can't win!" She said. Axel ran at Larxene, but he was stopped by 3 Keyblades. Sora and BHK (Ted) were blocking him. BHK (Ted) looked at Axel, "Axel...you are going too far... Just calm down..." Sora nodded in agreement. Axel, knowing he was beaten, sunk to the ground. He started to cry, "It's not fair! I don't get any Cocoa Krispies, Larxene gets to name Ted, and now she has the special envelope!" Sora and BHK (Ted) looked down at him, and, seeing he was no longer a threat, put away their Keyblades. Then, BHK (Ted) looked at the fire. His eyes widened, "Oh great! The fish are on fire!" He ran to the fire, and kicked the fish out of it. He splashed some water on them, and they were completely charred black. Sora looked sadly at the fish, "Sora doesn't want to eat those..." BHK (Ted) nodded, "I don't think anyone does..." Suddenly, Axel was next to them. He sniffed the air. "Something smells good..." BHK (Ted) looked at Axel, "Uhh..the only thing I smell is burnt fish..." Axel sniffed the fish, "That's where the smell is coming from! I want it!" Larxene, BHK (Ted), and Sora all gave each other odd looks, then BHK (Ted) said, "I guess you can have them...but you have to help us cook some more fish." Axel looked at the fish, then back to BHK (Ted). "You've got yourself a deal!" Axel grabbed a big handful of charcoaled fish and started chowing down. He then spoke with a full mouth, "This is great!" he swallowed, "But not as good as Cocoa Krispies..." and continued to eat the rest of the fish. BHK (Ted) held out some fresh fish he had picked up while Axel was eating, "Here, cook these...you can char whatever that is not eaten by everyone else." Axel nodded enthuastically, then started cooking the fish. They didn't get burnt this time, instead they were a nice golden brown. Larxene, BHK (Ted), and Sora ate their fill of the fish, and there was one left. Axel took the leftover fish and burnt it to a crisp. He then happily munched on it, till it was gone. The small group continued to sit around the fire, enjoying its warmth.

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
keybearer_yoshi said:
nice chap dude but i'd advise calling bhk (Ted) <-that only once, at like, the beginning of the chapter. Then just call him Ted for the remainder. It'd make things a lot easier. nice update, dude. :D

^_^ Thanks so much!

lol, ok, I'll think about your suggestion. I have him called BHK (Ted) through the whole chapter to clear up any confusion, but I do see where it might be better to just call him Ted.

Thanks again! :)

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
The group sat around the fire for a while, until some water flowed by and put it out. Axel looked around, "Hey! What happened?..." BHK(Ted) looked over where the water had come from, "Uh oh....Monstro's mouth is opening..." Larxene's eyes widened, "We better get ready then...we don't want to be washed away. "Hey! Up here!" they heard a voice, and saw that Sora, while they were talking, had climbed up on a large pile of timber. "Sora thinks it will be safe up here!" he called down to them. BHK(Ted) nodded, "Yeah...climbing up on the piles of wood have kept us safe before..." and started climbing up. Axel and Larxene followed, and they all sat on the top of the pile, waiting for things to calm down. They watched Monstro's mouth open, and to their surprise, a Gummi Ship flew in crazily. BHK(Ted) blinked, "Hey....listen..." everyone stayed silent as they listened, and they could hear insane yelling from the Gummi Ship. Sora looked at the others, "Sora thinks that whoever is in there is in trouble..." Larxene nodded, "Yeah.....it sounds that way... Poor guy sounds like he is screaming in pain..." Axel nodded, "We need to help him out..." BHK(Ted) looked at the others, "Yeah, but we have to wait for the water to go down, or we'll get washed away, and can't help him..." The water slowly decreased, and the Gummi Ship landed at an odd angle on a bit of dry land. The group quickly climbed off their perch and ran over to the Gummi Ship to see if they could help. They stood around, not sure what to do, when the door suddenly popped open. "Whooo-hooo! That was awesome!" a voice yelled, then a guy with spiky blonde hair jumped out of the ship, looking rather pleased with himself. Axel, Larxene, BHK(Ted), and Sora all blinked. The newcomer looked at them all, "Oh, hello there! You must be fellow thrill seekers, pleased to meet you!" Larxene looked at the guy, "So....you're not hurt?" The guy laughed, "No, I never get hurt while Whalesurfing!" Larxene blinked, "Whalesurfing?..." The guy nodded, "Yeah, Whalesurfing is the newest extreme sport. What you do is fly your Gummi Ship around the whale, get it to open its mouth, then you fly in. If you make it out again alive, you win!" the guy grinned. Larxene looked at him, "You. Are. Crazy! We all got stuck in this stupid whale by accident, and you just put yourself in here on purpose! Why would you do something so stupid?!?!" The guy laughed, "You have no sense of adventure.... Whalesurfing is just that! Relax and enjoy the ride." Larxene smacked her head, "We are all probably going to die in this whale, and you are enjoying it... great..." The guy laughed, "Die? I think not!" Larxene glared at him, "You're being annoying. Stop it." The guy looked at Larxene, "I've Whalesurfed before, there's nothing to it. When the whale opens his mouth again, you just fly right out, good as new." Larxene blinked, "You think you can actually fly out of here that easily?..." The guy nodded, "Sure!" Larxene then pointed to his Gummi Ship, "Better change your thinking, your Gummi Ship looks like it could use some help..." She was right, for when the ship had landed, one of the wings had gotten bent and it broke. The guy smiled, "Oh, that? That can be easily fixed with some whale rubbish and some equipment in my ship." He walked over to it, "By the way, I haven't introduced myself yet, my name's Cloud Strife." Sora smiled, "Sora is glad to meet you Mr. Cloud, Sora's name is Sora." Cloud blinked, "Uh....Sora?... You can just call me Cloud." Sora nodded, "Ok, Sora will call Cloud, Cloud!" BHK(Ted) nodded, "Hi Cloud, right now, my name is Ted." Cloud blinked, "What do you mean, right now?..." BHK(Ted) sighed, "I forgot my name, so they dubbed me Ted. It's better than Googlbrxl..." Cloud nodded, "I see..." even though, he didn't really get it. Larxene looked at Cloud, "The name's Larxene, it's nice to meet you....I guess." she still thought he was an idiot. Cloud nodded to Larxene, then turned to Axel. Axel was staring at him. Cloud looked at Axel, "And your name is?..." Axel continued to stare. Cloud waved his hand in front of Axel's face, "Uh...hello?..." Axel kept up his unwavering stare. Cloud blinked, "Dude...what is your problem." Axel then opened his mouth, closed it, opened it again, then finally spoke. "You. Have. A. Last. Name." Cloud blinked, "Ooookaaayyyy...." Axel looked at Cloud, "No one else here has a last name..." Cloud blinked again, "Annnddd..." Axel nodded, "It's weird." Cloud sighed, and decided to drop the issue, "What is your name, anyways?" Axel grinned and looked pleased with himself. "I'm Axel!" he announced. Cloud nodded, "Ok then....we've got Sora, Ted, Larxene, and Axel, right?" The group nodded. Cloud stretched his arms, "Ok then...well...I'm going to have a snack..." He climbed into the Gummi Ship, rummaged around, and came back with a box of Cocoa Krispies. Axel twitched. Cloud looked inside the box, "I have just enough left for a few mouthfuls..." Axel twitched again, and suddenly, Cloud found himself flat on his back, with Axel sitting on top of him. Axel had the box of Cocoa Krispies, and was staring at it insanely. "Mine." he said. Cloud growled, "Hey! What do you think you are doing?! That's my snack! What are you doing on top of me anyways?!" "Mine!" Axel responded. Larxene sighed, "Axel is addicted to Cocoa Krispies, forgive his behavior..." She snapped her fingers, "Shadows!" A few of Larxene's Heartless followers appeared, "Get the Cocoa Krispies, please." The Shadows nodded and walked towards Axel and Cloud. Cloud blinked, "What are those Heartless doing here?!?!" Larxene looked at him, "Relax, ok? The Shadows think I am their leader, so they will do what I tell them." Cloud sighed, "I don't really trust you...but if they'll get Mr. Crazy off of me, that's good enough..." Axel was staring at the Cocoa Krispies, when the Shadows grabbed it. "Mineminemine!" Axel hollered, and the Shadows squeaked a bit. They played tug-of-war over Cloud's head for a bit, when, suddenly, the box broke. The small amount of Cocoa Krispies that were left fell into Cloud's mouth. Cloud quickly ate the Cocoa Krispies, and grinned at Axel, "I win!" Axel twitched, "Nooooooo!!!!!" he looked like he was going to attack Cloud, but then BHK(Ted) pulled Axel off. "Stop it!" Axel sniffed, "Co..Cocoa...Kri..Krisp...Krispies..go...bye bye..." he burst out sobbing. Cloud stood up and brushed himself off. "That was certainly interesting..." The Shadows looked up at him. He scowled at them, "Scoot, you little buggers..." The Shadows just stared at him. "Eh....Larxene...what are they doing?..." Cloud asked nervously. Larxene looked at the Shadows, "Hmmm? Oh, yes! Shadows, good work. You can go about your business now." The Shadows nodded, then melted into the darkness. Cloud looked at Larxene, "They really do follow your every command..." Larxene nodded, "Yeah...they're kinda...dumb." Cloud laughed, "Most Heartless are..." Meanwhile, Axel was still sobbing. Larxene rolled her eyes and sighed. BHK(Ted) then walked over to Cloud, "Hey, Cloud!" Cloud looked at him, "Yes, Ted?" BHK(Ted) looked at Cloud, "Well...I was wondering, could you give all of us a ride out of here on your Gummi Ship?" Cloud sighed, "I would love to, but I've only got enough room for two passengers..." BHK(Ted) sighed too, "So two of us would have to stay here..." Cloud nodded, "Yeah..." Larxene looked at Cloud, "Hey! You can fix any Gummi Ship, right?" Cloud nodded, "Most of the time...why?..." Larxene nodded, "Good...see...Axel crashed our Gummi Ship inside the whale, over there..." she pointed to a large heap of metal. Cloud blinked, "My goodness! It certainly looks crashed..." He walked over to it, "Hmmm....but not unfixable...most of the important stuff is intact, with the equipment I have, and stuff we can probably find...I can most likely fix it in a short amount of time." Larxene smiled, "That's great!" she looked at BHK(Ted), "Ted, that means nobody will be left behind, me and Axel will leave in our ship, and Cloud can take you and Sora!" BHK(Ted) cheered, "Hooray!" Sora heard too, "Sora is so happy now!" he smiled. Axel, was still sobbing. Larxene walked over to Axel, "Hey, Axel!" Axel looked at her, tears running down his face. He sniffed, "What?..." Larxene smiled, "Cloud can fix our Gummi Ship!" Axel shrugged sadly, "So?..." Larxene sighed, "If he fixes it, we can go home." she thought for a minute, "And you can get some Cocoa Krispies when we get home." Axel perked up immediately, "After we get out, I can get some Cocoa Krispies?" Larxene nodded, "Yep! First we have to go to Traverse Town to finish our mission, then you can have all the Cocoa Krispies you can eat." Axel cheered, "Hooray!" He ran over to Cloud, "Fix it! Now!" Cloud looked at Axel, "First, I have to fix my own ship, then, I'll fix yours." Axel pouted. Cloud sighed, "Look...it'll take a while, you'll have to be patient." Axel continued to pout. Cloud groaned, "It won't take forever, I promise, you'll get your Cocoa Krispies soon." Axel smiled, "Okay!" and walked off to stand with the others. Cloud walked back to his own ship. "First, I need some rest, I've been flying for a while." He got into the ship, and closed the door. Larxene smiled at all the others, "Just think, soon, we'll be out of here!"

yado

I taste delicious
IM BACK. sorry, ive been taking a break from the forum and saw this fanfic still exsited. This si still rally funny. hey can i put the coca crispy thing in my sig

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
yado said:
IM BACK. sorry, ive been taking a break from the forum and saw this fanfic still exsited. This si still rally funny. hey can i put the coca crispy thing in my sig

^_^ It's ok, welcome back! :) Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

Sure, you can use the Cocoa Krispies thing in your sig, just give me credit for it. ^_^

VenomZADZ

Hey there WL!

Great fanfiction you got here ^_^ I just read the first post. I don't have much time. Come on people >_< read her FF it's great :p

woot! woot!

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
After Cloud had rested for a while, he opened the door to his Gummi Ship, and walked out. First thing he saw was Axel staring at him. "Eh....what are you doing?" Cloud asked, not sure he really wanted to know. Axel looked at Cloud, "Waiting for the ships to be fixed." Cloud blinked, "Ummm...Axel... It's going to take a while, you'd probably be better off doing something else. Axel shook his head, "Nope! I wanna watch!" Cloud sighed, "Ok...but you better not get in the way..." Larxene, BHK (Ted), and Sora were all around the fire again, and cooking some of the fish that had floated in last time Monstro opened his big mouth. Sora saw Cloud come out, and he shouted to him, "When Cloud is ready, Sora and friends are cooking fish for lunch!" Cloud nodded, "Ok, thanks!" He then turned to his ship, "Ok, let's see what the damage is..." he bent down and started analyzing different areas of the metal. Axel then made a noise, almost a cough. Cloud ignored Axel and kept looking around. Axel made the noise again, and Cloud came out from underneath the ship, "Yes, Axel?..." "Is it fixed yet?" Axel replied. Cloud blinked, "What?..." Axel looked eager, "The ship, is it fixed yet?" Cloud sighed, "No Axel, I don't even know what's wrong with it." Axel sighed, "Oh...ok...." Cloud went back underneath, and a few minutes later came out again, "Well...that all looks ok..." before he could finish his sentence, Axel asked, "Is it fixed yet?" Cloud growled slightly, "No Axel, the ship is not fixed." Axel nodded, "Well, you better get to work then, if you want to fix it. You can't just stand around talking all day." Cloud sighed, "I'm working on it." he said, rather shortly. Cloud looked at the wings of the ship, "Ah ha! The wings are cracked and no longer straight... With all this wood in here, I can brace them so that they'll work again..." Cloud muttered to himself. "So....does this mean it's fixed yet?..." Axel asked, yet again. Cloud growled an answer, "No....but I do know at least part of the reason it's not working." Axel looked at Cloud, "Well?..." Cloud looked at Axel, "The wings are broke, I need to get some of the wood in here to fix them." He thought for a moment, "Hey, Axel, would you like to help?" Axel nodded eagerly, "Yeahyeahyeah!" Cloud held out his hands, about three feet apart, "Could you bring me some pieces of wood about this long?" Axel nodded, "Ok!" and wandered off, looking at all the wood lying around. Cloud sighed in relief, then went back to his analysis of his ship. When he opened the compartment with the engines, Cloud discovered that some of the wires had come loose, so he put them back in their places. "That should do it...now all I have to do is fix those wings..." He laughed to himself, "Not too bad...usually I have to fix a lot more things when I Whalesurf, I must be getting better..." Axel came back to Cloud with an armful of wood. The only problem was that all the pieces of wood were completely different lengths. Cloud blinked, "Umm....those pieces of wood aren't all the same length..." Axel nodded, "I know. I forgot what size you wanted, so I brought a whole bunch for you to sample. Kinda like a store. Axel's General Store." Cloud sighed, "Just give me the wood, so I can see if any of it is useful..." Axel handed over the wood, and Cloud looked the pieces over. Some of the pieces of wood were really short, while others were pretty long. But none of them came close to the size Cloud needed. Cloud sighed, "Axel..." he began, but Axel interrupted. "Manager." "What?..." Cloud replied, "What does that have to do with anything?" "I'm the manager of Axel's General Store, so you should call me Manager Axel." Cloud sighed, "Fine...Manager Axel, none of the lumber you stock here fits my specifications." he said, playing along. Axel nodded, "Well, we have a large selection of wood, you can come to the back and find what you need." Cloud nodded, "Ok, I think I'll do that." Axel replied, "Ok, right this way." and led Cloud, even though Cloud knew perfectly well where all the wood was, to 'Axel's General Store's Lumber Yard'. Cloud looked around and found four pieces of wood all around the length he needed. Axel looked at Cloud, "Will that be all, sir?" Cloud rolled his eyes slightly, "Yes, Manager Axel, that's all I need..." Axel smiled cheerfully, "Ok, thank you for shopping at Axel's General Store! Have a nice day!" Cloud forced a smile, "You are welcome, thanks." he grumbled slightly, then went back to his Gummi Ship, Axel following along behind. "Is it fixed yet?" he asked, dropping his Manager attitude quickly. Cloud sighed, "No it's not fixed yet, but it will be soon." Axel nodded, "Good." Cloud went into the Gummi Ship and came out with a roll of duct tape. Axel blinked, "You're going to fix the ship with duct tape?" Cloud nodded, "Sort of. This is special duct tape for emergency fixes for Gummi Ships, it's designed to hold longer and not leave any sticky on the ship so you can repair it later." Axel stared at it, "Cool! Can I see it?" Cloud looked at Axel, "Only if you don't want my ship fixed." he said, rather dangerously. Axel looked a bit scared, "Ok... I'll just look at it later..." he said. Cloud nodded, "Good." and went back to work. He placed one piece of wood on the top of the first wing, and a piece of wood on the bottom of it. Cloud then took the duct tape and wrapped it around it all, until the wood was on there good and snug. He repeated the process on the other wing. When he was done, Cloud stepped back to admire his handiwork. Axel poked Cloud, "Is it fixed yet?..." Cloud nodded, "Yes Axel, I think it's fixed now." Axel cheered, "Hooray!" Cloud smiled, "I just have to test it now..." he went in and started the ship up. The ship then started flying upwards, floating at a slow rate. Cloud then directed the ship back down. "Yep, it's working!" Axel danced in a circle, "Yay! Now you need to fix mine and Larxene's ship, and then we can leave here!" Cloud nodded, "Yeah, but first let's eat, I think the fish is done cooking." Axel nodded, "Ok..." and they both went up to the group. BHK (Ted) greeted them, "Hey guys, did you get you ship fixed, Cloud?" Cloud nodded, "Yeah!" Axel smiled brightly, "And I helped too!" Cloud sighed and rolled his eyes. Larxene looked at Axel, "No you didn't, I watched you, and all you did was act weird, like usual." Axel pouted, but didn't retort. Sora looked up at Cloud, "Sora thinks the fish is ready now!" Cloud smiled, "Good, I'm hungry!" Axel nodded, "Me too...I'm hungry….hungry for Cocoa Krispies..." Larxene sighed, "Don't you dare start that again Axel. All we have is fish." Axel sighed, "I know, I know...but when we get out of here, I'm gonna eat Cocoa Krispies until I can't eat any more..." Larxene sighed, "Fine, you do that." Axel smiled, "I will!" Cloud and Axel then too sat around the small fire, and BHK (Ted) passed out fish to everyone, and they all ate a good meal.

yado

I taste delicious
wow. I think im saving this thread. Well its good as usual. Axel is still the best XD

cue5c

your story totally rox!! Have you seen the commercial where the three kids find the chamber filled with cocoa crispies, i always think of this story when i see it!

yado

I taste delicious
keeping the thread alive.PLEASE DONT DIE ON US WL

cue5c

Yes, your story is so cool, that they should make the KH movie based on this story!

Last edited:

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
yado said:
wow. I think im saving this thread. Well its good as usual. Axel is still the best XD

^_^ Thanks so much! lol, Axel is my favorite character to write as. XD

cue5c said:
your story totally rox!! Have you seen the commercial where the three kids find the chamber filled with cocoa crispies, i always think of this story when i see it!

^_^ Thanks! lol, me too, I wonder what Axel would think if he found that secret chamber of cerealy goodnesss... XD

yado said:
keeping the thread alive.PLEASE DONT DIE ON US WL

^_^ lol, thanks! My apologies for not responding sooner, I've been insanely busy with school and stuff. I haven't really even had time to write the next chapter. :( I will update this as soon as I have a chance to. ^_^

Note for everyone-- This part of the story is coming to a close, 2 chapters left. The next part of the story will feature Hollow Bastion, and have all the current characters in this story, plus some new ones! The part after that will involve Deep Jungle, the Organization (plus the characters from this story), and a Survivor-spoof like thing. XD

cue5c said:
Yes, your story is so cool, that they should make the KH movie based on this story!

^_^ Thanks so very much, I consider it a great honor for you to think my story is good enough for a movie. :)

WarriorLarxene

Website
www.animecubed.com
*sings* New chapter time!

Note -- Only 1 chapter left of this part of the story, next stop, Hollow Bastion!

After Cloud had finished eating the fish cooked by Sora, Larxene, and BHK(Ted), Axel looked at him expectantly, "Is it time to fix our Gummi Ship?" Cloud nodded, "I'm going to take a look at it and see why it isn't working..." Axel looked over to where his and Larxene's ship had crashed, "It looks pretty bad..." Cloud nodded, "Yeah, but that doesn't mean it isn't unfixable, the outside is mostly for armor and for show. It can fly without too much armor, but that isn't always the best idea." Larxene looked at Cloud, "Do you know if Traverse Town has any shops that fix up Gummi Ships? Ours was given to us for this mission only by Marluxia, the leader of Castle Oblivion. He probably wouldn't be too happy to see it in this shape..." Cloud thought for a moment, "One of my friends is really good with Gummi Ships; he might be able to fix it. But, he travels between Traverse Town and Hollow Bastion a lot, helping with the resistance against the Heartless. If he's in Traverse Town, tell him that you are friends of mine, and he can probably help you out, his name is Cid. If he's at Hollow Bastion, where I'll be going, I'll tell him about your predicament." Larxene smiled and nodded, "Ok, thanks, that'll be really helpful!" Sora looked at Cloud, "Can Sora come to Hollow Bastion too? Sora wants to fight evil..." BHK(Ted) nodded, "Count me in too!" Cloud nodded, "Sure, our resistance needs all the help we can get... Maybe if we work together, we can finally stop the Heartless..." Larxene's Shadow followers eeped nervously, they didn't want to be eliminated. Larxene looked at them, "I suppose we could spare you guys, you all seem pretty harmless...." The Shadows looked relieved at this, then Larxene spoke again, "But if you steal anyone's heart, we will have no choice but to stop you for good..." The Shadows nodded heartily, they would obey their leader, for she was their leader, and they didn't want to disappear forever. Cloud shrugged, "Hey, you never know, they might even be useful against other Heartless..." Larxene shrugged, "That's possible..." Cloud looked at Axel and Larxene, "You two are welcome to come with us to Hollow Bastion, once we get your Gummi Ship working." Larxene shook her head, "I'd really like to help fight the Heartless with you, but we have to finish this mission, and we're running really late as it is..." Axel nodded, "Yeah..." Cloud nodded, "I thought you would say something like that, I don't hold it against you, perhaps if your mission doesn't take too long, you can come and join us, better late than never." Larxene nodded, "Yeah, we might be able to swing by Hollow Bastion after our mission." Axel nodded, "Yeah! I'd like that!" Cloud smiled, "Good! Well, let's get around to see what's wrong with your ship..." Cloud walked over to the beat up Gummi Ship, Axel following close behind. Cloud turned around, "Are you going to pester me again?..." Axel nodded, "Yep!..." Cloud frowned at Axel, and Axel stammered, "I mean...no..." Cloud nodded, "Good...you can watch...but stay out of the way, and don't touch anything, unless I ask you to. Got it?" Axel nodded, "Yeah..." Cloud turned to the heavily dented Gummi Ship, and he walked around it, inspecting the armor. "Good news is that the armor wasn't breached, there are no holes, just a lot of dents and scratches." He pressed the button to open the door, and walked inside the Gummi Ship. He hit the light switch, but the lights stayed off. "Hmmm....the power's busted...." Cloud commented. He then made his way to the control panel. Squinting in the faint light, Cloud could see that the control panel was mostly good, a little crumpled, except for the control stick. The control stick was broken in half. Cloud nodded and picked up the broken piece. Walking out of the ship, he looked at the useless control stick in his hand. Axel looked at Cloud, "What's that?..." Cloud showed the control stick to Axel, "The control stick broke, but I think I can make a new, temporary one, out of the wood in here." Axel nodded, "Sounds good..." he murmured, even though he didn't really have a clue what Cloud was talking about. Cloud held out the control stick to Axel, "Hey, could you hold this for a minute, while I find a suitable replacement piece of wood?" Axel nodded, "Sure!" As Cloud walked off, he thought he could hear Axel quietly counting, "One...two...three..." Cloud shook his head; he would never understand this Axel guy. Cloud climbed up one of the big piles of useless lumber, hoping to find some dry wood near the top. One he reached the top, he started digging around, looking for one of the right thickness. As he was searching, he heard Axel yell, "Sixty! The minute's up!" Cloud shook his head, "Axel! 'Just a minute' is a figure of speech! It means that it won't take long!" he shouted down to Axel. Axel blinked, "Oooooohhhhhh...." he said quietly, and went back to looking at the control stick. Cloud finally found a piece of wood that was about the right length and width. He brought it down and set it down on a reasonably dry pile of wood. Cloud walked back into the Gummi Ship and managed to take out the rest of the damaged control stick. When Cloud came back out, Axel looked at him, "How are you gonna cut the wood?..." Cloud smiled, "I'll show you..." and pulled out his big sword. Axel blinked, "You're going to use that..." he pointed at the gigantic sword, "to cut that..." he pointed to the rather small control stick. Cloud nodded, a mischievous twinkle in his eye, "Yep!" Axel blinked, "You're nuts..." Cloud laughed, "You'll see..." He set the control stick down next to the piece of wood he found, lining the broken pieces up as best as he could. With a mighty swing, he cut the piece of wood to be about the length of the control stick, then simply put his sword away. "That's it?" Axel asked. Cloud laughed, "Not exactly, I've got some smaller tools that I can use to trim it in my Gummi Ship; it's just easier to cut it to size with the Buster Sword." Axel blinked, "Ah..." Cloud chuckled, and took the broken control stick and the wood to his Gummi Ship. "It'll take a few minutes; I've got to trim the wood in my ship, because the lighting is better there. Cloud then went into his ship and got his tool kit. Pulling out a small knife, Cloud began to shape the rectangular lumber into a round, cylindrical control stick. After about ten minutes, Cloud came back out with the new control stick, the now polished wood gleaming in the dim light. Axel looked at the new control stick, "Wow that looks great!" Cloud nodded, "Thanks!" He went into the Gummi Ship and inserted the new control stick. Rotating it, and making sure it was secure, Cloud left the new Gummi Stick in its new home. Then, Cloud looked at the control panel. Locating the communicator, he memorized its identification number "Org812...got it... Now I can contact them if I need to..." He then walked out of the ship. "Now to see about the power..." Axel looked at Cloud, "What runs the power?..." Cloud looked at Axel, "The Gummi Ship engines supply all the power the ship needs..." Cloud walked around to the engines, "Your ship has two engines...so that means that either one or both engines are damaged... Two engine ships are small and light, but they require a lot of power, so both engines are necessary to run it." Cloud pulled out some odd looking goggles from his pocket. "What are those?" Axel asked, curious. Cloud looked at Axel, "They are goggles that let me see in the dark a little better, I always have a pair of goggles in my tool kit, it's dangerous to stick your hand or head in a Gummi Ship engine. The Gummi Ship engines are powered by special Gummi Blocks that heat up to extreme temperatures. Even deactivated Gummi Engine Blocks can still be very hot, depending on the engine." Axel nodded, a blank look on his face. Cloud knelt down and carefully looked in the first engine, "Ah...you're in luck, at least one of the engines' power sources is intact, and even luckier, it's a Firaga-G class, I have some extra Firaga-G power cores in my ship, that's what my ship's engines use." Axel nodded blankly again. Cloud then looked into the other engine, "Wow...this engine's power core appears to have exploded... There are lots of black char marks, and some fragments of the power core are lying about loose..." Axel looked at Cloud, "Is that bad?..." Cloud thought for a moment, "It is bad, but not unfixable, like I said, I have extra power cores, I just have to bring one out, clear the debris, and place the new one in. I'll be right back..." Axel nodded as Cloud went back to his Gummi Ship. Shortly, Cloud came back out, wearing heavy gloves and carrying a clear cylindrical container. Inside the container was a medium-sized glowing red stone. Axel saw the glowing stone, "Shiny!" he exclaimed, and ran over to Cloud, trying to peer into the container. "Stop it!" Cloud yelled, "It's very, very hot, and very, very dangerous, don't touch it! Even the container is superheated! You must have special gloves to handle one of these!" Axel winced backwards from Cloud's outburst. Cloud walked carefully over to the Gummi Ship, and placed the container on the ground nearby. "Don't touch it, it will hurt you." Cloud said shortly to Axel, who was now knelt down, looking intently at the power core. Cloud went over to the engine, and kneeling down, proceeded to wipe the debris of the last power core out of the engine. He turned back to get the power core, but saw the container empty. Cloud blinked, then looked up at Axel. Axel was happily playing with the power core, occasionally tossing it up in the air. "Shiny!" Axel said happily. Cloud blinked long and slow. "Axel....what are you doing?..." Cloud asked, still shocked by what he saw. "I'm enjoying the shiny!" Axel replied. "Axel...don't you know that thing is heated to thousands of degrees?..." Cloud asked. Axel shrugged, "It feels cold to me...not really cold, more like medium cold." Cloud blinked, "Cold...medium cold? What are you talking about?!? That thing is a Firaga-G, so named after the highest level fire spell! It's inferno hot!" Axel looked at Cloud, laughing, "I'm a master of fire, Firaga is simple!" Cloud then laughed, he had forgotten about Axel's powers. "Sorry about yelling at you, I forgot that you were a flame master." Axel grinned, "It's ok, as long as you let me put it in the engine!" Cloud looked a little nervous, "Ok...all you have to do is push it into the engine until it clicks into place." Axel nodded, "Ok!" and went over to the engine. He knelt down and put the power core into the engine, it clicking solidly into place. "Bye bye shiny." Axel said as he stood up. Cloud looked at Axel, "Let's test it out..." they walked inside the Gummi Ship, and this time, when Cloud flicked the light switch, the lights came one. He walked over to the control console and hit a button. The console glowed to life. Axel cheered, "Yay!" Cloud smiled, "Don't celebrate just yet, we need to see if this thing can fly..." Cloud sat down in the pilot's seat, and Axel sat next to him. Cloud hit a button, and the engine's roared to life. Guiding the control stick gently, Cloud was able to maneuver the Gummi Ship off of the ground. Axel was cheering, and so was Larxene, BHK(Ted), and Sora. Cloud gently set the ship on the ground, and Axel went bounding out, "It works, it works!" he yelled, dancing about a bit. Cloud stepped out as well, not as exuberantly though, but had a big grin on his face. Axel was bouncing up and down in front of Larxene, "Itworksitworksitworks! We can continue the mission and finally see what's in the envelope! We should celebrate with Cocoa Krispies!" Larxene laughed, "Axel...we don't have any Cocoa Krispies!" Axel nodded, "I know, but now we can go and get some!" Everyone laughed with joy, and Cloud nodded, "Yep, Axel, you can now go buy all the Cocoa Krispies you can eat!" This caused everyone to laugh some more. Cloud looked at the group, "How about we all spend one more night in here together, before we all go our separate ways. It could be a long time, if ever, until we see each other again." Sora nodded, "Sora likes that idea!" BHK(Ted) nodded, "Sounds good to me, we can celebrate with...another meal of fish." He laughed, "After this, I don't think I'll eat much fish..." Cloud laughed, "Yeah...I think we all are sick of fish..." Axel blinked, "I could never get sick of burnt fish..." Larxene shook her head, laughing, "Ok, if that's what you say!" BHK(Ted) looked at everyone, "Since we just ate recently, why don't we relax for a bit?" "Sounds good to me!" Axel said cheerfully, and went and sat near the fire that had been built earlier. Larxene, BHK(Ted), Sora, and Cloud also went and sat around the fire, talking cheerfully about their plans after leaving Monstro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back