• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ~Offical Gf Help Center(guys only)~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Thanks but im also shy around girls.(Sorry I keep complaining with your advice.:unsure:)

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
shy? don't be...They're only humans...just like us, they have emotions, and feelings, just like us...

I'd go for asking the woman ya like...I'm bout ready to ask a woman, but maybe later...

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I was shy about a girl that I wanted to ask out.

I did a few days ago, but she already had a bf apparently. . . Thinking back I probably should've realised it . . .

But hey, at least I know that she likes me somewhat, because she basically said that if she didn't already have one, she'd go out with me. . .

Meh, it's a life expierence. . .

Now I think she's ignoring me, slightly, but I'll ask her when I pass her in the halls. . .

Don't know why I posted that. . .oh well. . .

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Ill see hwta ill do but like ive said im not the best looking guy,or like not good looking.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
grow your hair out over your face...
omg.best "i'm ugly" advice ever.i lol'd
...+rep.

Darkly Aesthetic: Yeah I say you move in if you really like her before someone else does. And no a week's not too long, you pretty much know how you feel about someone soon after you meet them.
hey thanks for the advice.
at first i wasn't so sure she "liked me like me"(lol hey arnold! reference)
but today we were by ourselves talking afterschool in the freezing cold and she said "i feel so comfortable around you,i feel closest to you out of everybody in the whole school" and that made me happy....
so now i gots butterrrflies in mah stomach..

sucks that i'm such a p.u.s.s.y or else i woulda asked her out today <_<

TwilightMstr06

Darkly Aesthetic u shoulda done it.....
the best time is when both of u r alone... like today......
don't be scared, just take the risk....
usually when u take a risk u don't regret it... and if she's hinting that she likes u can't loose....

btw: im just throwing this out there...... if u like a girl, act fast....because of the "friend zone".... thats a difficult hole to climb out of......

sora741

so im finally back from vacation so lets begin

I was shy about a girl that I wanted to ask out.

I did a few days ago, but she already had a bf apparently. . . Thinking back I probably should've realised it . . .

But hey, at least I know that she likes me somewhat, because she basically said that if she didn't already have one, she'd go out with me. . .

Meh, it's a life expierence. . .

Now I think she's ignoring me, slightly, but I'll ask her when I pass her in the halls. . .

Don't know why I posted that. . .oh well. . .
well talk to her more in the halls then ask her out when the time is right
Ill see hwta ill do but like ive said im not the best looking guy,or like not good looking.
I doesn't matter P-E-R-O-N-S-O-L-T-Y is the key
Darkly Aesthetic u shoulda done it.....
the best time is when both of u r alone... like today......
don't be scared, just take the risk....
usually when u take a risk u don't regret it... and if she's hinting that she likes u can't loose....

btw: im just throwing this out there...... if u like a girl, act fast....because of the "friend zone".... thats a difficult hole to climb out of......
ya and even a hearded one is the "Brother and Sister thing"

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Well Sora741 u could be right,since i dont know her and i have 2 last questions

1)How should I get to meet her cause I have friends that know her and I can meet them when she is with them or should I could just go up to her and meet her.

2)Do girls like it when guys ask their friends to ask them out for them or when guys ask the girls themselves.(Also im gonna get to know her first for sometime then see if I can get here.)

thnx

P.S.I dont think that will work since im latino

sora741

Well Sora741 u could be right,since i dont know her and i have 2 last questions

1)How should I get to meet her cause I have friends that know her and I can meet them when she is with them or should I could just go up to her and meet her.
go up to her when she's with your friends therefore u can jump in the conversation. (don't be shy) but don't focus all ur attenshion on her

2)Do girls like it when guys ask their friends to ask them out for them or when guys ask the girls themselves.(Also im gonna get to know her first for sometime then see if I can get here.)

thnx
Do it your self they will have more respect for you

P.S.I dont think that will work since im latino
it doesn't matter dude u'll be fine trust me

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Do you mean just dont do the hair of face thing?And also thanks to everyone that helped.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back