• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ~Offical Gf Help Center(guys only)~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Sorry it took so long but I finally think I might be able to get with the girl I told you guys about.Just post here or PM me.

sora741

Ok, I need some help. I'm always shy when it comes to girls I like. I don't get that. I flirt with alot of girls. I don't feel nervous, I don't feel any physical attraction to them. We're just friends. We'd hold hands and etc. for fun, but when it comes to somebody I like and would like to get to know better, I shrivel up, my body gets cold and I naturally stutter, and that doesn't help my situation. I feel like a loser. 17 and still can't talk to girls. Any ideas?
don't be afraid dude do what u've benn doin with ur friends and u'll be ok

Me and Destiny's End are kinda same.
I also befriends girls i like.
It's kinda hard to tell one of them that i like her.
She's been treating me like a brother.
sure sorta stuck dude try to dig out of that hole and make it a normal friends thing then a gf/bf thing

Nah. Such a relationship would be shallow and based on lies, and that thought doesn't sit well with me.

That's what was implied.

nice to see hades is helping out lolz:thumbup:

Azazel

Ok, I need some help. I'm always shy when it comes to girls I like. I don't get that. I flirt with alot of girls. I don't feel nervous, I don't feel any physical attraction to them. We're just friends. We'd hold hands and etc. for fun, but when it comes to somebody I like and would like to get to know better, I shrivel up, my body gets cold and I naturally stutter, and that doesn't help my situation. I feel like a loser. 17 and still can't talk to girls. Any ideas?

I'm pretty sure it's because you want to make a good impression with her. Maybe you feel nervous?

As for the subject. I just 'mask' myself. In school I'm like really quiet and some people say I'm rude. But still, people come and talk to me still. Mostly girls... I think they like the challenge. Plus, my sister's always telling me how guys in school are so annoying. And that they talk to much. So I just be the complete opposite. Lol, and it's funny cause when I actually do talk, they're all like "oh em gee! he talked!"

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
To Destiny's End...you should probably just try and strike up a conversation.
I'd give the 'talk to your mirror' or something completely retarded like that (It never works for me.) but I don't know how'd that work for you.

Being a girl...I kinda don't like it when guys are constantly bugging me so just take it slow.
Don't be overly flirtatious too...that can scare some shy ones off.

Azazel

I'd give the 'talk to your mirror' or something completely retarded like that (It never works for me.) but I don't know how'd that work for you.

Being a girl...I kinda don't like it when guys are constantly bugging me so just take it slow.

Told ya so.

Btw, your sig is awesome, Usagi.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thank you...
But keep in mind that I'm sort of weird.
I never even know how to react when guys actually flirt with me...I never know the difference if it's meant to be harmless or not. I wouldn't listen to me.

Last edited:

Azazel

Lol, a couple of my friends told me that. And like I said, my sister's always telling me how the guys in school are so annoying and talk to much.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think the problem with me though is that I've been lied to before.
Sometimes as a prank, sometimes just to shut me up or a lie to make me feel better.

I just want the truth. I think a lot of girls want that.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do

I'm only flirtatious to girls I know because we fool around, but when it comes to somebody I like, it seems to be a whole lot different. Sometimes, I write stuff down to say, and I go over them. Even when I think I'm ready, as soon as I see her, I punk out, and not do it. I like this girl in school and whenever I get a chance to say something, I can't. I don't know what's wrong. Besides, I'm not really good at striking up conversations with girls. It'll be the usual, "How was your day", "What did you do this weekend", and "What College are you thinking about going to." After that, the talking goes dead.

Lol, a couple of my friends told me that. And like I said, my sister's always telling me how the guys in school are so annoying and talk to much.

I don't talk very much. If I do that with a girl, she'll think I'm not interested with her, or something.

don't be afraid dude do what u've benn doin with ur friends and u'll be ok

It's different with girls that I like and would like to get to know better and girls that flirt with me and I flirt back to fool around because we're good friends.

I'm pretty sure it's because you want to make a good impression with her. Maybe you feel nervous?

Nervous doesn't even begin to describe it.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm only flirtatious to girls I know because we fool around, but when it comes to somebody I like, it seems to be a whole lot different. Sometimes, I write stuff down to say, and I go over them. Even when I think I'm ready, as soon as I see her, I punk out, and not do it. I like this girl in school and whenever I get a chance to say something, I can't. I don't know what's wrong. Besides, I'm not really good at striking up conversations with girls. It'll be the usual, "How was your day", "What did you do this weekend", and "What College are you thinking about going to." After that, the talking goes dead.

It's like that for me.

For guys I really want to be with, see something in them, etc....just blank out.
Although...I have to say that I'm a bit better at it after Brett...but not by much. I think I end up being annoying myself.

Anyway. Back to your problems.
Maybe you could try IMing them?
If they have a facebook just add them and say 'oh hey you're in my english class, right?' Start up a conversation that way.

I know IMing someone is kinda lame but eye contact can be kinda scary, ya know...

mesmerized

It's like that for me.

For guys I really want to be with, see something in them, etc....just blank out.
Although...I have to say that I'm a bit better at it after Brett...but not by much. I think I end up being annoying myself.

If they have a facebook just add them and say 'oh hey you're in my english class, right?' Start up a conversation that way.

I know IMing someone is kinda lame but eye contact can be kinda scary, ya know...

Heh, I know I'm not suppose to be in here either but hey what can I say? Anyways, IMing does help. Its how me and my last boyfriend hooked up. Even how me and my current boyfriend got our feelings across. Its not lame, its just easier to tell people how you feel when your not right in front of them. I know its hard because I never could do it;; confronting people is very hard.

Well, hope I helped. ^_^

SuperSephiroth15

What do you do when you know its best that you broke up with this girl, but you know you still care for her as a person (not girlfriend), and she keeps on trying to get back with you? I mean she just doesn't get it when I say its over, she thinks I'm the only guy out there for her.

Destiny's End

It's like that for me.

I know what you mean. I can never talk to them, and when I do I literally just freeze up and turn the other way. I don't mean to be not "with the times", but I don't have a Facebook, or a Myspace for that matter. I don't like them. Explaining that would take a while, so I'll evade that point.

That English class idea was my idea for an opening line. I was originally going to "accidentally" bump into her and start up a conversation that way.

Any ideas without it being too weird?

What do you do when you know its best that you broke up with this girl, but you know you still care for her as a person (not girlfriend), and she keeps on trying to get back with you? I mean she just doesn't get it when I say its over, she thinks I'm the only guy out there for her.

Try to talking to her. It really depends on how long you were with the girl. Say you were dating for like 1 Year+ and break up, it's common to have some feelings for each other even though you're just friends now. I have a friend with the same problem. But this girl lost it, and was a wreck for the rest of the school year. Her boyfriend left her to date someone else. It came to a point where she almost brought a gun to school to shoot both of them (that stays on here). She's over it now....somewhat, but I can tell she's still hurting. She even acts different now. Anyway, try that. Explain to her that you aren't a couple anymore.

SuperSephiroth15

I did, but she acts all depressed and acts like Im the only guy she will ever love and its so stupid, I guess one reason is because I was her actual first boyfriend.

I'm a Senior, shes a sophmore, which could also be another reason why she is a little bit more immature about getting over it.

Destiny's End

I did, but she acts all depressed and acts like Im the only guy she will ever love and its so stupid, I guess one reason is because I was her actual first boyfriend.

I'm a Senior, shes a sophmore, which could also be another reason why she is a little bit more immature about getting over it.

Her being a Sophmore could be a reason, but if you're a Senior, that means you'll be leaving her after you graduate as in you two won't see each other for a long time, maybe forever. I think it's cute seeing as how she's in love with you. That's just my take on it. You may not think so, but you probably have a spot in your heart for her too. Besides, if you were her first BF, I doubt she'll forget that easily. Most people are always still in love with their firsts. Hope that helps. I'll have something better if it's not useful.

SuperSephiroth15

Well, i just hope she can realize that Im not the only guy out there for her, she texted me last night saying,

i love you with all my heart nite nite

I didn't reply because I know if I do she'll think theres still something there, when there isn't.
Yeah, I might have a special place in my heart for her, but that doesn't mean that I still feel the same way for her though. We only went out for maybe 5 months, and she was already thinking that we would get married. I'm not ready to settle down yet, its my friggin SENIOR year! I should be able to have fun and not worry about stuff like that, and i shouldn't have to deal with the problems her family causes.

So I'm ending it because I don't have the same feelings anymore, and the fact that I shouldn't let all these problems affect my Senior year.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
that's what I would do...Especially if you were going to college...

anyways, I'm going to ask a woman to the movies on monday...I also have my internet, so I can PM anyone

I hope SOMEBODY will wanna go...

still dunno what movie to see...maybe 30 days of night??

SuperSephiroth15

Omg, you would not believe what I have been through, now her Mom is out to get me.

She put a Protection Order against me, when the only things I ever did was let off a little steam on a locker and MY CAR. Her Moms been stalking me now, I filed a protection order against her.

Her Mom got upset that I have one against her now..... I think thats funny.

Just found out the other day now that I cant really talk to anyone anymore about this except for my parents. Which sucks, because I also found out that I can't trust my friends.

I just wanna like go crazy and pull all my hair out, but then if I show any emotions, it might be used against me.

Its just so freaking crazy. I wanna start over, I wish I never met her now.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Ok. . .so how much steam did you let out on your car? Like diving out of it at 80mph into a lake, or just breaking a few windows?

I don't really see how she can do that. . .All I can think of is wait, time will help you through this, when whoever it is figures out that you're ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back