• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fire

lol poor swedish people... they might get in this year by the sound of the gaming stores there... ouch. and not knowing much about kh is one thing but final fantasy XI that's just sad.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Any Australians or Europeans want to join the staff for my site? It's not much, but it's probably the only KH site which is only about the PAL release.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
i reckon its not fair we didnt get it with america in the first place

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, well you can't do anything about it until I kill Nomura and raid S-E. But until then you will have to wait. lol. Anyway god that Swedish shop, lol that's funny. Don't worry half of the people that work in the game shops were I live don't know anything about games. Go up to them and ask about Dragon Quest or Magna Carta or something and they are like o_O, wtf is that game title, it doesn't even exist, and I go and get the box and show them and they are like "Well I'm still right!" and was like -_-; I just walked outta the store.

Dark Fire

lol next time u see them go up to them and ask about about a game that doesn't exist and sound heaps believeing... they will think it's a really game and give u a fake release date... i've done that before so funny

tidusffxwakka

game has updated its website with kh2 being released 29 sept this does seem real as they were spot on with wild arms 4's release date before the offical announcement by xseed. and also with games like shadow hearrts covenant, digital devil saga, etc. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i wanted august :(

JapanesePanda

Gameplay has also moved it to Septmember 29th. Play is the only retailer I know of who still have it down for August. However, we shouldn't take what retailers say as final answers. They could be accurate I guess, but they're not always right, then again, sometimes they are.

All we can do is wait for a final confirmation from Square-Enix, though I guess we'll have to make do with what the retailers have given us.

Dark Fire

meh a lot a places are not helpful, i love the ones that say 1st quarter, 2007. i'm like bull s*** it is. y can't square just give us a date? is it because their not sure? if they are not into mass production my now, i'm going to kill them

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm really getting frustrated with the release date. I've been to the site 10 times a day and no update. Grrrrrrrrrrr. T___T By the time it comes out KH3 is out! How can it take so long to convert the format, and mass copy it? It's not like they make each game one at a time!

tidusffxwakka

with this wait they must be adding new things as with the dq one the mixed up the copies and at first started the convert of the jap version til they realised hence the delay but with kh2 both versions are the same so extras are the only possible reason.

btw with my dq thing i heard that from gamefaqs and they said square created a double check system or soimething to prevent anymore mix ups

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No stupid response from Square-Enix Europe. I emailed them about a week ago now (the end of July to be exact) and they haven't emailed me back. Ok, now who said they are going to kill Nomura and raid S-E? Aha, dual_wielder! It's you, right? Enlist me in your sqad (if you have one :lol:). You know what? I am inspired to make a Kingdom Hearts 2 fan club for Aussies and Europeans. How bout it? Anyone up for it?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I will make it later. Anyone who desires KH2 so much, hates Nomura and lives in Europe, Australia or anything non-American, non-Japanese may join. Literally, means anyone who doesn't have it. And yeah! Kill Nomura! Sure, you can kill the S-E squad.

JapanesePanda

As much as I agree with the killing of Square-Enix, I don't think it's Nomura's fault. All he did was develop the game, so I don't think he has any say in how the game would get published.

Then again, that's just a guess from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back