• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official BbS TV spot discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxordKing

Re: lol BBS ad

out of curiosity what channels have you guys been seeing the TV Spot on. I got MTV and there was one on The Style Network during the break of Super Nanny. Thats it.

A

Artorius Rex

I saw it on ABC Family. I would've expected it for something like BMW or Full House but Secret Life? No wai.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Weird... did the advertisers just not give a crap and said "Okay, let's put BBS ON EVERY SINGLE TV PROGRAM EVER!"

Although it's weird that people mention all these ads while I have never seen a single ad on TV (then again, I never really watch it).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I saw on ABC family: Make it or Break it, brought to you by Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

8shortfuse

Last week it was on during primire night on ABC family. it went to comercial during the new secret life and it was like "this program has been brought to you by Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep." I was like "you've got to be S***ing me" lol. I'm not sure why I was even watching that channel to be honest, but it was funny.

goldenfrost

I mean, every time I see the AD I fall out of my chair every time cause its really cool seeing a game like that on a TV spot. :D

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

I've been watching Cartoon Network, Nick, and Disney ALOT, and haven't seen it on anyone... I saw 358/2 Days's on all of them, which is weired, I guess theyr'e targeting the teens that played the first KH, being as they'd be older now, or something like that, and BBS is alot darker, so it'd be appropriate for older kids and younger kids, hell I doubt as little kid could beat any KH, lol,

Oh yeah, it's only on the good channels

cept MTV

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

The only KH commercial I've ever seen is Days one while at my little cousin's house, they were watching Disney Channel, and it was on, and I say to my siter, "THAT is Xion". Did Kh1 and 2 even have one? Never seen any others, but I want to, so bad.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

So I saw the Birth by Sleep tv during a break for the Secret Life and I was like petemoodshiftpeteheadachepeteisdisgustedpetedungoofedpetebitchfacepetebeams

Has anyone seen it in the most inappropriate of times?

I just recorded it xD
I am going to upload it in a min after it renders in HD. :D I'll post it here. I recorded it with my Dazzle. xD

EDIT:

Uploaded

:D Enjoy

Last edited:
A

Artorius Rex

I guess we can guesstimate that Aqua might like Make it or Break it lol

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

AWESOME UPLOAD

Seriously, it was cool

videogamefan

I saw it just this afternoon on the Toonzai website and as I was going to watch Yugioh 5ds (yeah I know but it's actually pretty good) and it said "and now a word from our sponsor" and showed the tv add (the one without words) on the little screen. I was surprised to say the least.

thelolbubble

I just happened to see it when passing by MTV. I also saw it sometime today on ABC family, I believe

spicklespop

D: I still haven't seen it anywhere, whether it be Cartoon Network, MTV or ABC Family. Then again, I don't watch tv too often. But I really want to see the commercial on tv! I'll keep watching for it...

Sadie808

You know not once have i seen the commercial yet lmao!

Are they only showing it on MTV and ABC?

haha i wish they would show it on the animal planet or sci fi, spike, XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back