• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Countdown Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I believe my Gamestop will get it about the 29th, though I have yet to be sure....

But I think it's better to count down for the 28th, it makes the wait a little smaller.

Oh, and at the moment this post was posted (for my time) 24 days, 13 hours, 49 minutes, and 30 seconds.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
The days seem to just be dragging slowly by. I think that my gamestop might get the game on the 28th. They told me, that if it is a big enough game, they do "same day shipping" :p

E

Eclipse

you do realize monkeybutt already said he was gonna make a countdown thread. and it was his idea looooong ago.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
this is stupid. I called all three stores (gamestop,gamecrazy, and ebgames) and gamestop was the only one that said their street date was the 29th gamecrazy and ebgames said the 28th.

E

Eclipse

eh, stores don't know when they are getting them totally. especially minimum wage employees who chew gum all day and answer the phone

it's usually a we don't know, but at least we're getting it---kinda thing

most of the time this is the conversation i have with them...
lets say....28th of march
me: hi, would you happen to have kh2 in yet?
clerk: duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, we like.............................................................................................................................................................................don't have it in yet.....
me: ok i will come back tomorrow
clerk: we won't get it in dude.......................till like...............................thursday..................................
me: okkk whatever just call me when you get it.....
clerk: don't expect till like...........................................thuuuuuursday....
me: whatever *walks out of store*

*3 hours later*
clerk: duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.......your game.....uhhhhhhhh...........................................................
me: what is it?
clerk: your game came in........................
me: that's what i thought.....i'll be there to pick it up.......*hangs up*

me: retards

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
My EB Games said most likely the 30th, and my Gamestop said the 29th. And this has turned into somewhat of a rlease date thread, so i wouldnt be surprised if it were closed.

Yensid

zora keyblade said:
it will come to the U.S on the 28th but it wont be in the stores before 30th

I thought it would be at eb games on like the 29th

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Neo Nobody said:
I hope that theirs a day change for gamestop like the 28th

well it does really matter for me cause I'm getting it from gamecrazy.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I have been waiting for this game for 3 years. It feels so good thats its coming out in days. I should make a t-shirt saying "I Survived The Wait for KH2!!!" Those would sell.....

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
4 years i have been waiting >.> thats bassicly when it came out...and i cant wait its like my birthday only better. how many more days? 25 or 24

skilled keyblada

i cant deal with this im not even i america and u guys r havin a count down how am i supposed ta live i wanna try import but i dunno wot too use too make an na game work on an american ps2.......gggaarrhh IM GONNA DIE LIKE THIS.

KeybladeWanter

skilled keyblada said:
i cant deal with this im not even i america and u guys r havin a count down how am i supposed ta live i wanna try import but i dunno wot too use too make an na game work on an american ps2.......gggaarrhh IM GONNA DIE LIKE THIS.

Get the game and play it....NA Games are meant for American Playstations....so u can play! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back