• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Countdown Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
That's great! Some europeans are gloomy becasue of all the celebration but Dual Wielder has been able to rejoice with us! I respect that

Solidsocom

Can't wait. My friend pre-ordered and this guy said he is gonna have a copy on the 21st. I told him the official date was 28th but he says you never know and I said, "It came from Nomura himself" He is to excited

whitewingedangel

(Bangs head agaisnt mouse) 21 days and 3 hours and 10 min, for the love of god, i wish i can just sleep playing kingdomhearts2 and wake up when it comes out ( runs into a stop sign)

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
19 days, 13 hours, and 44 minutes left. It seems that the time just keeps dragging by. :D

chasingdusk

I know, isn't it unbelievable? After all this waiting there's only about two weeks left. The concept is just too hard to grasp. *sits in corner and rocks back and forth in anticipation*

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
it seems too good to be true..........but it isnt!! ITS FINALLY COMING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back