• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
And it's a REALLY fun game. The gameplay is great! I love the camera controls. And the skateboarding is remarkably fun. As that had me slightly worried. I also think the Voice Acting is great so far. I was impressed by Roxas, he wasn't half bad. Not the voice I wanted him to have, but still really good.

moneyman232

Noooo are you serious inner demon you got it at a midnight release! Dammit, thats not fair, i live 5 minutes away and i have to wait till this time tommorow? Thats a bunch of mess, i am now officially pissed off

E

Eclipse

omg. that's unfair, me and moneyman live in texas like you, and i have to WAIT!!!! gaaaahhh!!!

this sucks i'm gonna hurt someone *kills puppy*

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
Hey people i just got this off a cool site,
my.php
it is the kh2 disc!!!!!!!:D

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
TwilightSoulKey said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA that's funny

you are not getting it at walmart, nor any other person who decided to pre-order there. Walmart won't release theirs till the 30th. how do i know this?
A.) they don't specialize in games
B.) someone who works at walmart said so
C.) i know alot about games and
D.) i would never pre-order there

walmart gets their shipments LATE. in fact on the catalog it says that they don't get their shipments as early as their competition :)
I was joking...I already pre ordered it at Game Stop...

sora/roxas

well i just picked up my copy... i live in san deigo and i must say the first roxas battle with that white thing is remarkably fun well i got to go play KH2 some more

JJOR64

Website
www.giantbomb.com
I'M REALLY MADE THAT MY GAMESTOP DID NOT GET IT TODAY!! Well they better get it tomorrow or I'm going to get it at Wal-Mart tomorrow. After I get it, I probly wont be on this forum for a couple a days because I will be to busy playing KH2.

Off Topic: I hope I don't have homework tomorrow so I can play KH2 for 7 hours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back