• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
Sucks, I should have it now, but EBGames made a tiny mistake before when I talked to them. Instead of me getting it yesturday, I get mine today.....after a long day at school.

Axel3344

2 more hrs and itll be the 30th for me.i cant wait til i get kh2 so my friends can stop teasing me about not having it

Axel3344

you're so lucky to be getting your game so soon. hmm i wish the forums weren't so dead when i am awake

[-JF-]

I just downloaded KH2 from a program, only have to get it on DVD now and
buy the Swap Magic/slide card combi nearby, then i can play KH2 too before the end of this week,My life finally has meaning!! :D

E

Eclipse

[-JF-] said:
I just downloaded KH2 from a program, only have to get it on DVD now and
buy the Swap Magic/slide card combi nearby, then i can play KH2 too before the end of this week,My life finally has meaning!! :D

:eek: Doing something illegal like that is frowned upon in the khinsider society!!!

are you so weak that you can't wait a few days to play it? or do you live in europe....

[-JF-]

TwilightSoulKey said:
:eek: Doing something illegal like that is frowned upon in the khinsider society!!!

are you so weak that you can't wait a few days to play it? or do you live in europe....

1. No i cant wait a a few days to play it. :)
2. Yeah i live in Europe, so change a few days into a few months. XD
3. To me, illegal is legal so long as there,s no downside to it.
Edit 4. Yes, i,m pretty weak.

abbysmal-etheria

dude you people are so lucky!!!!!!!!!! i probably won't get kh2 for a week from now coz i live in indonesia and it will probably take a while to get it shipped to my country

E

Eclipse

^^ kool indonesia!!

but yeah.....at least you get it...poor europeans and australians might not get it till the late summer :(

Axel3344

You guys are so lucky. sad thing about me is that i dunno when kh2 is coming to where i live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back