• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
2,524
some guy in the chat room claimed he had kh2 already because of "early shipping". He was probaly lying, but then again, it is reasonable, but not fully believable.
 

paka

New member
Joined
Aug 21, 2005
Messages
72
Age
30
ok guys. you didnt get the game 5 days before its released. you didnt see it at blockbuster. the game is out tomorrow,maybe in most stores the next day. get over the wet dreams. and saying this,it is my last post because im gonna try and get kh2 this week and i have no need to hear retards talk in compound sentences compiled of bullcrap. you suckers have been served.
 

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
2,524
paka said:
ok guys. you didnt get the game 5 days before its released. you didnt see it at blockbuster. the game is out tomorrow,maybe in most stores the next day. get over the wet dreams. and saying this,it is my last post because im gonna try and get kh2 this week and i have no need to hear retards talk in compound sentences compiled of bullcrap. you suckers have been served.

ohhhh he just got BURNT. not. he wouldn't lie about taht, and if he did it doesn't affect you wahtsoever.

So stop flaming. It's annoying and makes you look stupid.
 

wtholyf

New member
Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
192
Location
On earth?
paka what the hell are you talking about? the ships tommorow, LOGICALLY THINK ABOUT THIS! if the game ships tommorow, then first they have to recieve it, how exactly is ever single video game store going to recieve a shipment of kingdom hearts 2 in less then 24 hours? but wait the game will be on shelves when the stores open, meaning... the games will be ready by around 9 am, so if the factories ship out the game at 12 pm March 28th, they have only 8-9 hours to send the games out. BUT WAIT, after the games have been recieve the packages must be opened, an inventory must be checked, barcodes must be put, AND! they must be placed on shelves accordingly, a three hour process. But wait, you can't start shipping at 12pm, only by 6 am! meaning some how the games must arrive within 30 minutes. Paka listen to yourself, what are you saying, they ALREADY HAVE THE GAMES. If they have the cover box, they obviosuly have the game, like i said why would they just by a box, it's a waste of shipping, packagain, and MONEY! The games aren't sold to the public due to the fact that figures must be kept so that at the end of the week, Square knows their profits. Paka i have the game, wheter you don't beleive me or not doesn't matter, my friend listen to logic and you will see I am right


MY FRIEND YOU GOT SERVED
 
K

kitowskiv

Guest
imm gettin it tomm but my friend is mad at me cause im not waiting to get it the same day he does isnt thst stupid. i mean its been 4 years im gonna get it as soon as possible even if that means ill have it and he wont until the next day!
 

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
2,524
wtholyf said:
paka what the hell are you talking about? the ships tommorow, LOGICALLY THINK ABOUT THIS! if the game ships tommorow, then first they have to recieve it, how exactly is ever single video game store going to recieve a shipment of kingdom hearts 2 in less then 24 hours? but wait the game will be on shelves when the stores open, meaning... the games will be ready by around 9 am, so if the factories ship out the game at 12 pm March 28th, they have only 8-9 hours to send the games out. BUT WAIT, after the games have been recieve the packages must be opened, an inventory must be checked, barcodes must be put, AND! they must be placed on shelves accordingly, a three hour process. But wait, you can't start shipping at 12pm, only by 6 am! meaning some how the games must arrive within 30 minutes. Paka listen to yourself, what are you saying, they ALREADY HAVE THE GAMES. If they have the cover box, they obviosuly have the game, like i said why would they just by a box, it's a waste of shipping, packagain, and MONEY! The games aren't sold to the public due to the fact that figures must be kept so that at the end of the week, Square knows their profits. Paka i have the game, wheter you don't beleive me or not doesn't matter, my friend listen to logic and you will see I am right


MY FRIEND YOU GOT SERVED

stop putting "you got seved suckers" and stuff like that to that guy. It's only logically the Blockbuster got the game early, perhaps an error in shipping, and they put it up early.

People these days........

And btw, it doesn't matter whether he sees it or not, it won't affect you.
 

wtholyf

New member
Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
192
Location
On earth?
paka what the hell are you talking about? the ships tommorow, LOGICALLY THINK ABOUT THIS! if the game ships tommorow, then first they have to recieve it, how exactly is ever single video game store going to recieve a shipment of kingdom hearts 2 in less then 24 hours? but wait the game will be on shelves when the stores open, meaning... the games will be ready by around 9 am, so if the factories ship out the game at 12 pm March 28th, they have only 8-9 hours to send the games out. BUT WAIT, after the games have been recieve the packages must be opened, an inventory must be checked, barcodes must be put, AND! they must be placed on shelves accordingly, a three hour process. But wait, you can't start shipping at 12pm, only by 6 am! meaning some how the games must arrive within 30 minutes. Paka listen to yourself, what are you saying, they ALREADY HAVE THE GAMES. If they have the cover box, they obviosuly have the game, like i said why would they just by a box, it's a waste of shipping, packagain, and MONEY! The games aren't sold to the public due to the fact that figures must be kept so that at the end of the week, Square knows their profits. Paka i have the game, wheter you don't beleive me or not doesn't matter, my friend listen to logic and you will see I am right


MY FRIEND YOU GOT SERVED

Lol i didn't put "you got served suckers" i put My friend you got served, lol. Also I was retorting to his comment paraphasing his words, adding a sense of irony.
 

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
2,524
wtholyf said:
Lol i didn't put "you got served suckers" i put My friend you got served, lol. Also I was retorting to his comment paraphasing his words, adding a sense of irony.

I was referring to another post that basically was the same point as yours... I'm sorry, I'm a bit slow. But I'm pretty sure the guy isn't lying.
 

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

New member
Joined
Oct 13, 2005
Messages
672
Age
36
doublesword2 said:
I wonder if I just get it at the stores I would be getting it faster, cause pre-ordering takes awhile to ship to your house.
What are you talking about? Did you preorder it from a physical store(gamestop, eb games, etc.) or did you order it online? If you preordered it in a store then it's not gonna ship to your house. It's gonna ship to the store, and then you're going to go over there and get it.

paka said:
you suckers have been served.
served? HA HA HA! are you some 13 year old latino gangsta or something? just say "owned" like a normal person.
 

BULLETPROOF

New member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
723
Location
California
square enix themselves said that it ships to most stores on the 28th and they sell it on the 29th my brother used to work at gamestop and he said shipping days at gamestop are on tuesdays and wednesdays ....
 

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

New member
Joined
Oct 13, 2005
Messages
672
Age
36
BULLETPROOF said:
square enix themselves said that it ships to most stores on the 28th and they sell it on the 29th my brother used to work at gamestop and he said shipping days at gamestop are on tuesdays and wednesdays ....
it changes from store to store, some stores have gotten it organized so that they can be having a special midnight release tonight. many stores are not doing that, and thus will not be putting the game on shelves until wednesday.

(p.s. doublesword, if you think i'm racist, that's something that you should discuss in pm, but do not spam up the forums with stupid little one-word posts.)
 

wtholyf

New member
Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
192
Location
On earth?
square enix themselves said that it ships to most stores on the 28th and they sell it on the 29th my brother used to work at gamestop and he said shipping days at gamestop are on tuesdays and wednesdays ....

Lol, um then why do all the game stores i've seena dvertise it to come out to public on 28th? paka don't try to get around this lol. Also that's not true btw, about the shipping only being tuesdays and wednesdays, it's all of the weekdays dude, look at previous game sales.
 

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

New member
Joined
Oct 13, 2005
Messages
672
Age
36
wtholyf said:
Also that's not true btw, about the shipping only being tuesdays and wednesdays, it's all of the weekdays dude, look at previous game sales.
Actually, it is true. Authorized shipping days for most Gamestop and EB Games locations are on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Occasionally there are exceptions, such as rare Midnight Releases, in which a game or system is shipped and recieved right away in order to be sold on it's official street date, but those dont happen all that often.

Also, looking at previous game sales wont help you, because sales are registered in a store's computer even when somebody just preorders a game and pays for it in full, regardless of when the game actually arrives.
 

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,126
Well, now I feel stupid. All this time I've been posting around with proof from the official site that the game is being shipped the 28th and put in shelves on the 29th... well, not only did I go today to Gamestop to ask, but I also got a phone call saying it'll be available for pick up tomorrow. Im sorry guys about saying its not being released till the 29th.:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top