• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auxia

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread

Terra is the one who injured Braig in an effort to free Xehanort. How would he NOT know?

True, but Terranort looks much different than Terra when Braig is talking to him.

SiegLord

True, but Terranort looks much different than Terra when Braig is talking to him.

But there's the fact that he found him wearing Terra's clothes. And looking similar at the start.

Fabala011

I typed out this long thing on the other thread, clicked "submit" and it said that the thread was closed. Q.Q

Anyway, I had this idea a few weeks ago that I thought was crazy and sounded stupid, but this makes it seem actually plausible. It seems to me that this secret ending DOES preview the next big Kingdom Hearts game. Why not call the next one "Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts"?

"Hidden truths," "Image of their backs, preserved in memory," "Two who were never meant to meet," "All the pieces lie where they fell," "Where they wait for him," and "Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts," plus "We must return to free them from their torment," clue me in to this.

All of the characters who call out to Sora have one thing in common: They're all dead. Or they don't exist as themselves anymore. They all remain where they were just before their tragic tales began, stranded in time, unable to move forward, unable to do anything but watch the backs of Sora, Riku, and Kairi moving forward. They know that Sora will return to save them, but the wait is painful. Ansem the Wise and Aqua were never meant to meet...because Ansem the Wise was from the future. He disappeared after the data explosion in KH2, reappearing on the Dark Margin 9 years earlier, where he met Aqua.

This triggered something. His going back in time allowed for Sora to go back in time and save all of the poor souls (namely Aqua, Ansem the Wise, Namine, Xion, Roxas, Axel, Terra, and Ventus) who are trapped in their own demise. That's why everyone suddenly looks up and says, "Sora." They've realized something is different, but they can't put their finger on it.

So Sora must go back through time to save everyone. Maybe he'll defeat Master Xehanort and stop everything from happening, letting everyone live normal lives, or maybe Braig is responsible for time distortion or something. And then there's the silver-haired mystery man. I think it's Riku from the future, trying to use force to prevent Sora from smashing the wrong butterflies.

"Another Dive" sounds like a revisitation of something previously experienced. The next Kingdom Hearts game will probably be along the lines of Sora changing the storylines of BbS, KH1, CoM, Days, KH2, and even Coded. I think so, anyway.

Nomura has already said that he wanted to do a more "summary" type game before moving on to KH3. He also said that the next one would be more of a "main" game than a spinoff. So Sora should still be the main character, but it won't be KH3.

seifbugazia

at the end of the secret ending you see " kingdom hearts reconnect". is that going to be the title of the next game

StormHurricane

Nice Theorie, Fabala...

but, seriously, Time Travel?
With AtW it's possible, because of Kingdom Hearts...
Maybe they're all in another Realm, like a parallel to Realm of Nothingness.
But before they all say Sora, Ansem makes the quotes from the Jump Fiesta 2010 Trailer...

T

The Spoiler

What I dont get is, if ATW finds Xehanort after LS defeats him, why is his hair do different and why are his eyes brown?

Auxia

But there's the fact that he found him wearing Terra's clothes. And looking similar at the start.
That's a good point, I completely forgot that Terranort still looked like Terra when they first found him.

I typed out this long thing on the other thread, clicked "submit" and it said that the thread was closed. Q.Q

Anyway, I had this idea a few weeks ago that I thought was crazy and sounded stupid, but this makes it seem actually plausible. It seems to me that this secret ending DOES preview the next big Kingdom Hearts game. Why not call the next one "Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts"?

"Hidden truths," "Image of their backs, preserved in memory," "Two who were never meant to meet," "All the pieces lie where they fell," "Where they wait for him," and "Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts," plus "We must return to free them from their torment," clue me in to this.

All of the characters who call out to Sora have one thing in common: They're all dead. Or they don't exist as themselves anymore. They all remain where they were just before their tragic tales began, stranded in time, unable to move forward, unable to do anything but watch the backs of Sora, Riku, and Kairi moving forward. They know that Sora will return to save them, but the wait is painful. Ansem the Wise and Aqua were never meant to meet...because Ansem the Wise was from the future. He disappeared after the data explosion in KH2, reappearing on the Dark Margin 9 years earlier, where he met Aqua.

This triggered something. His going back in time allowed for Sora to go back in time and save all of the poor souls (namely Aqua, Ansem the Wise, Namine, Xion, Roxas, Axel, Terra, and Ventus) who are trapped in their own demise. That's why everyone suddenly looks up and says, "Sora." They've realized something is different, but they can't put their finger on it.

So Sora must go back through time to save everyone. Maybe he'll defeat Master Xehanort and stop everything from happening, letting everyone live normal lives, or maybe Braig is responsible for time distortion or something. And then there's the silver-haired mystery man. I think it's Riku from the future, trying to use force to prevent Sora from smashing the wrong butterflies.

"Another Dive" sounds like a revisitation of something previously experienced. The next Kingdom Hearts game will probably be along the lines of Sora changing the storylines of BbS, KH1, CoM, Days, KH2, and even Coded. I think so, anyway.

Nomura has already said that he wanted to do a more "summary" type game before moving on to KH3. He also said that the next one would be more of a "main" game than a spinoff. So Sora should still be the main character, but it won't be KH3.

You just blew my mind. Aqua and the others being stranded in a standstill pocket of time, forced to watch the backs of the heroes moving forward makes a lot of sense.

So, you're saying the next game would be something along the lines of Sora going back to "free them from their torment"?

Also, who says that line and when? I never picked up on it.

EDIT:

What I dont get is, if ATW finds Xehanort after LS defeats him, why is his hair do different and why are his eyes brown?

I'm pretty confident that it has something to do with the secret ending of KH2FM+ and the intro CGI to BBS, where Terra stares up at Kingdom Hearts and his eyes change from brown to yellow.

ICECOOL113

I'm now guessing that in KH3 the new story is now Sora and the gang go back into the darkness to save AtW and Aqua, and maybe seeing Ven and Terra meet Sora and MAYBE (not for real) the final ending where Sora gives his heart back to Ven!?

Takarifan101

THERES ANOTHER CODED EPISODE! NOMURA JUST ANOUNCCED IT ON HIS MESSAGE BLOG THING!

Amulet

"We must free them from their torment." ~ Jimminy's Journal from Coded.

Time travel is a big no no, why mess with the continuum of the story? It'd make more sense if Sora just goes around to various worlds trying to release the hearts of those trapped. It is pretty much confirmed that the four nobodies in the ending have some form of hearts, and why not set them free by allowing them to become Kingdom Hearts?

Auxia

"We must free them from their torment." ~ Jimminy's Journal from Coded.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I'm still catching up on the BBS stuff and have yet to look into Coded at all.

Sirakneonu

Listen people. I will explain what's going on in the trailer. Terra meets Xehanort after both of their hearts left their bodies. Terra says something like my is still my heart, and I will always have the bonds with my friends. After that I dont know what they're saying. But Ansem the Wise is in the Dark Maridian because that's after his apprentices betrayed him and he was trapped in the in between world. Then he met aqua. Obviously when he was trapped there time has no constant...so you could meet anyone from anytime. He tells her that Sora is the key to free everyone from their torment, and everyone is waiting for him. His next mission is obviously to do just that. At the very end Sora tells kairi that he has to go because he has one more thing to do and he promises he'll be back. Kairi says good luck and gives him the charm.

Mariolee

That's a good point, I completely forgot that Terranort still looked like Terra when they first found him.

You just blew my mind. Aqua and the others being stranded in a standstill pocket of time, forced to watch the backs of the heroes moving forward makes a lot of sense.

So, you're saying the next game would be something along the lines of Sora going back to "free them from their torment"?

Also, who says that line and when? I never picked up on it.

EDIT:

I'm pretty confident that it has something to do with the secret ending of KH2FM+ and the intro CGI to BBS, where Terra stares up at Kingdom Hearts and his eyes change from brown to yellow.

I totally agree with the long quote. I actually signed up to post something like that. First post guys. Anyways, what I think is

This whole time traveling thing might make sense. I think it was in Coded where Jiminy's journal only says "free them from their torment". I always disregarded Coded as a slight remake of Kingdom Hearts 1, but after being surprised at how much Nomura tied 358/2 days to both KH2 (such as Xion's shell in the opening sequence and of course Roxas) and BBS (Ven appears in 358/2 and Xion appears in BBS) I wouldn't be surprised anymore.

But actually, I really think we need to get on with KH3 already. I mean, when I watched that secret ending, and it showed everyone all together saying Sora and uniting under one sky, and then SRK appearing after KH2, and then RECONNECT.

I have another theory. Reconnect means that the next game is KH3. Reconnect is telling us that we now have all the pieces of the KH puzzle, and now we need to connect them all into one cohesive web, and then the next game (KH3) would answer all question and would essentially tie everything together (using the time traveling theory) essentially getting every single person from the KH universe in one single game.

Like a finale. I really don't see the need for another spin off like Another Dive. What we need after that awesome secret ending, is a finale. Awesome first post amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back