• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Official Twitter shares new screenshots of in-game battles and cutscenes for KH Dark Road!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonaldPoe

Awards
I call the version of Younger Xehanort playing chess with Eraqus, Kid Xehanort, so I don't get him confused with Young Xehanort (the villain from KH3, DDD, and to an extent, BBS). I see them as related but different (kinda like Apprentice Xehanort, Ansem SOD, and Terranort) but Kid Xehanort really is just the earliest version. I wish more people would use that nickname ...

Out of his new allies, I'm most excited about Urd. She looks like a female cross between the Dark Seekers (especially Ansem and YX) and Kudaj (FF7 Advent Children). I think the design is interesting and mysterious. More people discuss Bragi and Vor though.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Maybe we can finally get a clear explanation of Xehanort's motives in this game, without it being contradicted every 20 minutes?
tumblr_inline_oicqfjoSY21tzeopo_540.gif

GreyouTT

Awards
I'm curious what happens when your deck runs out. Reload like in COM and Flick Rush where enemies get a free hit? Just a reshuffle? Or SoL like Battle Network unless you had FoldrBak (I hate Alpha).

1592166798243.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back