• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh God, I'm so sick of flying here (HELP!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bassplayer

(Edit: SOLVED: I'm an idiot)

I've been flying for HOURS around the Rocky Expanse in Neverland in Mission 58 ("Eliminate the Artful Flyers"), in Holo-mission mode.

I need the ordeal badge here, as I don't have the challenge.

A GameFAQ says that it's
...In the air by the jagged island just southeast of the main island
I've hovered up, down, and around it; actually up, down, and around the WHOLE FRIGGIN' MAP.

Please... someone... can anyone give me a better idea? A screenshot, maybe? Perhaps just a better description of the location? I'm really, really desperate here. Is there something I'm missing? I'm in Holo-Mission (Normal) mode, I've completed the objective, and I'm not in battle.

I "drew" a quick sketch of the southern half of the map in the hopes that it could help you help me.
34dmkvl.jpg

The ovals, rectangles, and triangles are the various islands (I didn't bother drawing the northern ones, and I only drew the southern half of the main island). The two "X"s are two spots I had to "dig" in order to find the flyers that the mission requires you to defeat.

I figure that the GameFAQ was referring to the top triangle island on the right side of the main island. Nonetheless, I searched extra carefully around and above both triangle islands on the right side as well as the bottom circle island on the right side.

Please... help me...

The image location is @ http://i36.tinypic.com/34dmkvl.jpg , to help some helpful soul assist this desperate one; you can show it by marking up the map I made, if that's the way you'd like to lend your support.

Last edited:

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I did remember during my first playthrough, I had a hell of a hard time finding it, as with most Neverland badges.

2:32

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I've been flying for HOURS around the Rocky Expanse in Neverland in Mission 58 ("Eliminate the Artful Flyers"), in Holo-mission mode.

I need the ordeal badge here, as I don't have the challenge.

A GameFAQ says that it's
I've hovered up, down, and around it; actually up, down, and around the WHOLE FRIGGIN' MAP.

Please... someone... can anyone give me a better idea? A screenshot, maybe? Perhaps just a better description of the location? I'm really, really desperate here. Is there something I'm missing? I'm in Holo-Mission (Normal) mode, I've completed the objective, and I'm not in battle.

I "drew" a quick sketch of the southern half of the map in the hopes that it could help you help me.
34dmkvl.jpg

The ovals, rectangles, and triangles are the various islands (I didn't bother drawing the northern ones, and I only drew the southern half of the main island). The two "X"s are two spots I had to "dig" in order to find the flyers that the mission requires you to defeat.

I figure that the GameFAQ was referring to the top triangle island on the right side of the main island. Nonetheless, I searched extra carefully around and above both triangle islands on the right side as well as the bottom circle island on the right side.

Please... help me...

The image location is @ http://i36.tinypic.com/34dmkvl.jpg , to help some helpful soul assist this desperate one; you can show it by marking up the map I made, if that's the way you'd like to lend your support.

If I remember correctly, its somewhere around the oval to the top-left of the main island. It took me FOREVER to find this one also, sorry I can't be of more help

EDIT: I didn't read the post right, I thought you meant the ordeal badge in the emblem collection mission, my bad

bassplayer

Oh God... I'm so stupid.

I open up the Challenge menu, scroll down, and I'm all like "zomgbubbles I don't see Challenge 58, I guess I should go back and find the ordeal badge"

Guess what?

Dipwad here didn't know to press L and R to see more challenges, since they're grouped by world (and not by number) and aren't all on the same page.

I collected the stupid badge the first time 'round, I guess it was during a battle so I didn't notice.

HOURS... GONE...

Man...

Thanks so much guys. Really. I'm sorry I made you guys go through the trouble. Believe me, I feel your pain.

Last edited:

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Oh God... I'm so stupid.

I open up the Challenge menu, scroll down, and I'm all like "zomgbubbles I don't see Challenge 58"

Guess what?

Dipwad here didn't know to press L and R to see more challenges, since they're grouped by world and aren't all on the same page.

I collected the stupid badge the first time 'round, I guess it was during a battle so I didn't notice.

HOURS... GONE...

Man...

You're not the only one. I remember Axel telling me to do a challenge for a mission, but I couldn't find it. I saw I had the Ordeal badge, but for some reason couldn't find the mission. I gave up after a while and eventually learned of my mistake around the time I beat the game.

baconbits

Oh God... I'm so stupid.

I open up the Challenge menu, scroll down, and I'm all like "zomgbubbles I don't see Challenge 58, I guess I should go back and find the ordeal badge"

Guess what?

Dipwad here didn't know to press L and R to see more challenges, since they're grouped by world and aren't all on the same page.

HOURS... GONE...

Man...

Thanks so much guys. Really. I'm sorry I made you guys go through the trouble. Believe me, I feel your pain.

Same thing happened here. It took me a while to realize the challenges were grouped by world. I looked at the challenges and was like "wha-? I only got the ordeal badges in Twilight Town?" Then by accident I pressed the trigger while I was doing something else :lol:

But I never spent hours looking for something I already had cuz I just checked the holo-missions ^^

bassplayer

Hm. Never noticed the little icons indicating which badges you collected. Then again, I didn't notice fairly-sized honking 'L' and 'R' symbols on the challenge page, so it's not too surprising.

Anyways, I'm glad I'm not the only one who made this mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back