• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

oh hi it's your pal shamdeo bringing you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

miiworld2

Awards
Why? D:
You should be happy for a fellow member!

Must be a great game, enjoy playing. Hope it's as good as people have claimed.

I am happy for Shamdeo actually :D No really. I am always happy for people who get good stuffs in their lives. That's how I am actually.

Terra first.

I would have picked Aqua but I didn't want to get sidetracked by her boobs.

Good choice :)

Actually I'm planning to order my copy tomorrow at Play-Asia.com, and with all the copies selling out in Japan I wanna know how long did it took you to get your copy and what was your shipping option? I've asked everywhere and I didn't get an actual answer :(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

miiworld2

Awards
I've changed my mind. I'm not gonna import.

Why? Well, with all of those cool features in the game, it'll be hard for me to understand how to play them. I'm not talking about the actual KH gameplay, I'm talking about the other features like Command Board and Mirage Arena. I really wanna play them but when I saw how the gameplay was on YouTube, I didn't get it. What did they win, what did they lose, it was like AUGH!! And besides, every KH games I have played (except ReCOM and Days) have always been in English and enjoyable.

And so I'll wait. I'll check out some more gameplay though just so that I won't end up going crazy over the fucking NA release that hasn't shown up since ever! Gosh dangit! Does anyone know how to contact SE and get the truth about the release date out of their quiet muzzles?!!

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Oh you. Have fun playing.
I would've ordered the bundle but they didn't ship them to EU or Europe so.
Of course there's eBay but.. no PayPal ffffuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back