• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

oh my gosh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

i'm sorry but i cannot go on living like this. it hit me today at school. the only reason i liked kingdom hearts was because it was a mystery to me: i had never heard of final fantasy, and never gone on to a site like this and gotten information on a game that hasn't come out yet. so . . .
I (name), do so solemnly swear to release all previews and pictures from my head of the sequel of kingdom hearts. I do not know what sora will look like. i do not know what a fuse is, i do not know anybody from the 13th Order, except the characters viewed in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Because I do not want to spoil the surprise of the absolute best game on the face of the earth, Kingdom Hearts saga, I will not rely on this website for new information on Kingdom Hearts 2 anymore, (except for a release date), nor any other website about my favorite game, which I know nothing about anymore.
so who's with me? Who wants KH2 to be a surprise? please, just don't flame. it is more than likely the last time I will be on the forums.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
point is?? this could probably go in either tha forum insanity or some other section...nothing really about kh2 here. yea kool u diddnt kno bout ff or kh. but its just not for these forums. btw i only found out bout kh after i found som cloud pic with a wing an a bandaged sword

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Why are you on the forums then? i didn't know what ff was too until i played the games and kh .

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
u make no sense.U want people to be with you and forget all about the game when thats the only reason there here?dont join stuff u dont know next time.

door_to_the_ligh

ok, i guess ill be nice...*puts away flame thrower*

um...look, no one's got a gun pointed to your head sayin you gotta look at this site (or any other like this one), and besides, the info the site has isnt that much compared to what the final product will actually be like.

and the whole point of looking at this site and cheking the NEW info is to uncover a bit of the "surprise"...and i dunno about u, but the only reason i knew thered be a sequel (a definite one) is because of this site (although i had my doubts when i say ASAS)

hudson

I have no intention to flame you, but this thread is pretty pointless.

louis

I did not hear of kH untill a year after it was out so i got it of the PS2 platnium hits for 19.00

U

understatement

ok if these threads are a waste of time, pointles and/or stupid right stay with me finish reading before flamin as useual (cough oh god bellooowww the belt) then why waste time posting really why?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
>_> Bye. We lose more and more members this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back