• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oi! I'm new

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

zero123

Hello, I'm new here. Used to go to KHU, but no one is ever on there.
Dunno what to say, but...

Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite series, and I've been into it since the first game.
I have -

Kingdom Hearts I
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ / Re: Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts I through Chain of Memories Manga

Hopefully I'll get the english Re:CoM, 358/2 Days, and I'll definitely get a PSP and Birth by Sleep when it comes out.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey there, first I recomend reading the FAQ at the top of the page. follow the rules, don't spam, or flame. Other then that, have fun!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
the "oi" caught my attention.

xD

um welcome cool.

btw do you have a ps2 slim? if so, please help me on playing kh2fm+ on it! i have the game..sitting there..and i can't play it.. i use to have magic swipe..but it was for the fat ps2 O: and i broke it. so then i got a new ps2 on a sale so yeah :D

zero123

the "oi" caught my attention.

xD

um welcome cool.

btw do you have a ps2 slim? if so, please help me on playing kh2fm+ on it! i have the game..sitting there..and i can't play it.. i use to have magic swipe..but it was for the fat ps2 O: and i broke it. so then i got a new ps2 on a sale so yeah :D

Naw, I have the original, but for playing japanese games with a slim, you need swap magic, as well as a magic key (the equivalent of the magic swipe, but for slim ps2). Google it.

Thanks peeps! :)

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Welcome! It's nice to have you. Read the FAQs (as stated above.)

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Hey zero123, welcome to KHI! If you need help getting situated around here, feel free to check out the links in my sig, or just hit me up with a message. Enjoy your stay.

Back