• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oliver and company in kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingnice92

Soooo... The world of Oliver and company. What do you guys think of it in future kingdom hearts games?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I really doubt that being possible but hey, we got the three muskateers so who knows.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't think it'd be bad. I think it would be difficult to make the entire city of NYC (since we know Oliver and Company takes place there and goes over many important locales from the city) into a small KH world, but I love the movie so I'd be all for it. Sora as a dog being mistreated by the NPCs (there would need to be a lot for NYC) who dislike stray dogs would be nice. Donald a bird, Goofy a rat lol

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I don't think it'd be bad. I think it would be difficult to make the entire city of NYC (since we know Oliver and Company takes place there and goes over many important locales from the city) into a small KH world, but I love the movie so I'd be all for it. Sora as a dog being mistreated by the NPCs (there would need to be a lot for NYC) who dislike stray dogs would be nice. Donald a bird, Goofy a rat lol

It would be doable. They managed to make space and a whale worlds respectively.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
Whats funny is Goofy, who is actually an anthropomorphic dog, is less likely to be a dog in this world than Sora, who was once a cat (lion cub, whatever).

I don't see them doing this world though, as it would be hard to get around recreating- or at least replicating on a smaller scale- the bustling, busy New York streets.

Also, why wouldn't Sora just be a human? Not that I'd prefer that or anything, but it's Donald's magic that transforms them. How would it/he know the story was going to focus on that small group of animals and not the numerous people around them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back