• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

omg hu do u prefer eminem or 50 cent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
I totaly agree with ~DanseMacabre~, I have hatred for both of them

Alo I personally dont think rap is music so that might be a reason too.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
Neither.

Eminem is making this new genre; we'll call it rap emo. It's boring, how all he talks about is how much he wants to die, and how much he wants his enemies to die, the only hopeful thing about his songs is his daughter, Haley. His older stuff is pretty funny, though.

Fifty cent is just... blegh. All he talks about is bein' gangsta and keepin' it real, how many times he's been shot and all the hoes he be gettin'. Repetitive much? Jeez, he's like Panic! At The Disco, but a thundred times worse, despite Panic!'s being idolized and all. xP

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
eminem is dope, well his first 3 albums anyway, he just needs to stop making stupid songs about sex and go back to his old topics.

50 is nothing but mainstream crap, nuff said.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
^^Eminem, wack? you obviously never heard of the Marshall Mathers LP.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Eminem's old songs are good his newer stuff is way different, I agree with Trunks. 50 is just mainstream shit. >_>

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
I think Eminem sucks at rapping, like really bad.His songs are crap,because he tries to be funny too hard.I liked him when I was 7 or 8, but now I realize how much his songs suck.Like for example the song "Smack that" by Akon ft.Eminem
i like that song alot,but Eminem's input in this song is Crap.

As for 50 Cent,he's so-so.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Eminem is a piece of shit. 50 cent is a piece of shit.

missnaughty, you fail for making this thread. Gtfo.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
50 cent sucks. He covers up with his whole "I got shot 9 times" shit to show he's an underground rapper when in truth he sucks.

Eminem Is the best white rapper I,ve ever seen and has a better perfromance btter then K-fed. Well, hell anyone is better then him.

jazz16

I like Eminem better. His new song that he made with Akon is mad hot. I use to like 50cents when he first came out but now he's just annoying,trying to start beef with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back