• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

omg hu do u prefer eminem or 50 cent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
...Rap doesn't suck your opinion sucks...

And thats my opinion. Half the people here don't like rap.

Infact, most of the people on insider are either Athiest, emo, rocker, suicidal, or just criticize things constantly.

Well thats just my opinion.

But on subject, Eminem is much better than 50 Cent. Eminem is a legend, 50 Cent is just garbage.

ace12993

...Rap doesn't suck your opinion sucks...

And thats my opinion. Half the people here don't like rap.

Infact, most of the people on insider are either Athiest, emo, rocker, suicidal, or just criticize things constantly.

Well thats just my opinion.

But on subject, Eminem is much better than 50 Cent. Eminem is a legend, 50 Cent is just garbage.

hellz ye eminem is a legend PERIOD,50cent is a wannabee thug trying to get attention,so ye eminem is better,eminem is a god at freestyling,and raping all together,50cent cant freestyle for life,and sucks at raping. EMINEM IS WAY BETTER,oh and ye i agree with you on the people in insider,its kinda true......

FireFox.

They both aren't good at all... If you want to know who is the better rapper, create a better thread with better rappers....

Three 6 Mafia - Oscar Winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back