• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG I got struck with an idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

klclodi13

Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
ok in DD you know how EGU comes out of the rock? well......think about it EGU an unknown.......unknown's hiding place unknown.....? dont get it? well what im trying to say is what if that rock in DD is the entrance to the organization's secret hiding place for KH2? i also have a 2 more questions: 1). whats with the bottle in DD? and 2). Who is EGU talking to at the end of DD? i hope those are interesting questions? (sure hope my theory isnt stupid/old news)

A

Audo

the Organization's hideout isnt a rock. Its the Building in Twilight Town.
1.)Noone knows
2.)same as number 1

DD is a concept most/some of the ides will be changed or completly scraped in KH2

A

Audo

the Unknowns can teleport so why would they need a secret entrance?

sora is the best

actually when that guy comes out of that rock that is destiny island that secret cave you go into in the begining of kh1.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
# to klclodi13:
DD and ASAS were a concept

# to Riku-Keyblade:
Where the hell do you get the idea that the Clock Tower in Twilight Town is the hideout of the Organization?!

LightSide

New2Ya said:
# to klclodi13:
DD and ASAS were a concept
DD and ASAS may be concepts, but at the end of the new trailer, this part of DD is shown. That would suggest that this part of DD is still relevant and has some significance.

As for this rock being a secret entrance, if the organisation are as stronger a force that we think, I don't think they'd need to creep about using rocks as secret passageways.

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
LightSide said:
DD and ASAS may be concepts, but at the end of the new trailer, this part of DD is shown. That would suggests that this part of DD is still relevant and not just an early concept.

As for this rock being a secret entrance, if the organisation are as stronger a force that we think, I don't think they'd need to creep about using rocks as secret passageways.

'_'

CONEPTS MEANS IDEA. DD AND ASAS WILL FOREVER BE EARLY IDEAS OF KH2. THEREFORE THEY ARE EARLY CONCEPTS NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY.

And they literally cut that from DD and ASAS, they didn't take that from KH2. So it may have relevance but it doesn't mean that wholescene is literally in the game.

And the Org.'s hideout isn't in the clocktower. It's in some castle/buolding place.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
If you played FFX and saw the concepts, you know what KL means...
The concept was totally different from the result. It was meant to look more Middle-Eastern in the concept, but the result was Asian...

LightSide

.:KL:. said:
'_'

CONEPTS MEANS IDEA. DD AND ASAS WILL FOREVER BE EARLY IDEAS OF KH2. THEREFORE THEY ARE EARLY CONCEPTS NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY.

And they literally cut that from DD and ASAS, they didn't take that from KH2. So it may have relevance but it doesn't mean that wholescene is literally in the game.

I never said that DD and ASAS weren't concepts, I obviously didn't make my meaning clear enough. I meant that, that part in particular is an idea that will be in KH2 or something similar. Nor did I say that the scene cut from DD would be in KH2, I said that it MAY be an idea carried over.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
You said:

That would suggests that this part of DD is still relevant and not just an early concept.

They are still early concepts even if a part of them is in the game.

I know you didn't say that scene was cut fromm DD would be in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back