• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

omplete Kingdom Hearts Coded Question?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekM524

Well most of us have seen some image of coded but my question is will it be available in any other countries but japan? Also the game looks preety (for a cellphone) but exactly what cellphone will it be available for?? only have a Razor:(:cry:

Last edited:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Probably just Japan. It is for the DoCoMo and maybe the 703i and 903i

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well most of us have seen some image of coded but my question is will it be available in any other countries but japan? Also the game looks preety (for a cellphone) but exactly what cellphone will it be available for?? only have a Razor:(:cry:

A japanese phone no one in america has (Well mostly everyone) But if Coded is released anywhere I believe that they will port it to something (WiiWare, PSP, N64, or something

C

Colours

I don't think it will be in every country, but most likely they will find a way for it to be so. ((=3

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
As I said in the original poster's other thread, Square Enix does plan to release coded in countries other than Japan.
But, currently, we only know that coded is playable on Japanese cell phones, which are way more advanced than any other phones from other countries.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Coded is the only one Nomura explicitly stated that he wanted to come to the states, but IMO it's on the wrong format for that.

There'll be a port when the mobile version's sales are fail, that's pretty much guaranteed.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
But, I'm betting Coded will be on the PSP just for NA and other places with lesser cell phone technology.

It would be just US at first, until the Japanese get butthurt and get Coded FM.

Awards
i think it will come out for the DoCoMo P906i, which is VERY similar to the Alias from Samsung, so it'll prolly be released for that in the NA and some others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back