• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One more day Europe!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodss

Well after a long long wait we just have to wait one more day Europe :) can't wait to pick my special Edition ....

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Europe is definitely going to enjoy this game. ;].
and they get a little special edition too :D.
I'm just saying, Critical mode ALL THE WAY D:< hehe its up to you. But I wish Europe's joy of this game to be big that I do Since I personally enjoy the game(Even tho I just started the Eng version, and I beat the Japanese Version) it is well worth the wait :).

Spikeyroxas

I cant wait! :D
Is there any vid threads cos i might record myself playing some boss battles.

Cherryjuice

I can't wait.
My copy hasn't been shipped yet, I really hope I'll get it in Friday though.

I wish we get the guide book :(..
I bought mine on amazon, but it takes two-three weeks to ship ;__;.

Wheels said:
Australia now too, on the 10th >_> Stupid EB Games...
Did they change the release date for Australia?

Tidus14

eh.. it comes out on the tenth in europe.. the 9th in australia but with timezones it will be on the 8th..

just 2 days to go. todays it is the 8th in the netherlands. :D i'bve pre-orrder it. :') and game-mania, purchase guides too. so i hope they have one.

Awards
Ooh, Friday never comes *keeps checking the calendar*

I can't wait to go get my Special Edition (only sad we don't get the decals). I just hope the guy sends me the message before lunch time unlike when it was with FFXIII <.<

Tidus14

I've preorder him. :DD so after my last day of work, then I can play it, and in the night, Im gonna to install data.. :p.

ManOfTheBand

Shoul come with my mail in friday. I'm gonna run from school and play all night long. So excited!!

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
For all you people, that's what you get for not pre-ordering from ShopTo.net. Because ShopTo.net has already sent out my copy and I just got it today. 2. Days. Early. And I'm enjoying the sweet and succulent part of the game and... you Europeans aren't <3

So yes. Screw you lot. I got it two days early. And screw you, pirates. Get a job.

PS: I hate Terra. Whatever comes out of his mouth makes me facepalm. I think I've been spoilt by too many RPGs, especially from the west, as they have excellent writing. But this... the voice acting is good, but the script is just... making me cringe. I haven't had too much of a problem with Days until its spoken cutscenes. It was better reading it. But oh lord...

the script writing...

I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back