• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One of Terra's attacks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

towerofpowerx

Ok, Shoot Lock aside for the moment, what about the "attack" that has Terra surrounded with those 3 orange crystals? Is this a re-vamp of KHIIFM Terra's command locking abilities? The one where he makes those crystalline structures rise from the ground and lock one of your commands? Or possibly Terra's version of Sora's Explosion finisher? Either one seems possible.

C

Colours

That battle in kh2 fm was non-canon, we really don't know if he was Terra, because Nomura didn't aprove of it.rolf

Awards
Bittermeat already has a translation of what that is. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's one of the steps of Fatal Mode called "Rockbreaker".. or Rockshaker...

C

Colours

Bittermeat already has a translation of what that is. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's one of the steps of Fatal Mode called "Rockbreaker".. or Rockshaker...

That's a relief, considering how everyone is feeling that it was the fatal mode. But I knew that seeing how Nomura wouldn't have shown that move so early.

KeyMaker

I doubt they are going to show anything like that yet. Perhaps he needs to be fully armorized.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I doubt they are going to show anything like that yet. Perhaps he needs to be fully armorized.

"Armorized". I'll remember that the next time there's a dictionary nearby.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Armorized (ar-mer-ized) (adj.) - Of or pertaining to Terra's sexy man-armor. May also refer to Terra's sexy man-abs.

Ex: "Oh my god, that sexy guy at the club was totally armorized."

--------------

I'd be interesting to see what that armor could do. :D

Awards
Armorized (ar-mer-ized) (adj.) - Of or pertaining to Terra's sexy man-armor. May also refer to Terra's sexy man-abs.

--------------

I'd be interesting to see what that armor could do. :D

That should so make it on Urban Dictionary.

And I'm sure you would want to see. CUZ I WOOD 2.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Hmm...Well, my dictionary defined said word as:

armorized (adj.) ar·mor·ized [armərized]
1. Incredibly over-rated, and fond of breezy leg garments, such as gaucho pants. Ex: "Michael Jackson was very armorized in his day."
2. Of or pertaining to Richard Epcar's weak voice acting abilities. Ex: "Miley Cyrus is about as armorized as you can get."

Cissy

Bronze Member
My dictionary must be different from yours.

What's your edition? Mine's 2012 edition. :3

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Mine is the Middle-Earth Dictionary, 4th Age Edition. It's obviously the more accurate of the two, since we all know that Bilbo Baggins is far more credible than William Webster.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Well. Mine was published about 3-4 years into the future, and you wanna know why?

Because Terra's tight abs and sexy-man armor would have destroyed the world by then.

It's true. The end of the world will occur because of Terra's sexiness.

It'll overwhelm the massess.

I mean, look at those sexy...overalls. And flair pants. And flock-a-seagulls hair cut.

-------

[topic]Who's playing as Terra first? I know I am[/topic]

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Actually, the Apocolypse will occur in fifty-three years, when the One Ring is found again.

MasterXOblivion7

Well. Mine was published about 3-4 years into the future, and you wanna know why?

Because Terra's tight abs and sexy-man armor would have destroyed the world by then.

It's true. The end of the world will occur because of Terra's sexiness.

It'll overwhelm the massess.

I mean, look at those sexy...overalls. And flair pants. And flock-a-seagulls hair cut.

-------

[topic]Who's playing as Terra first? I know I am[/topic]

I COMPLETELY agree with you =D
Aqua has a lot of sexiness going on too, you cant forget

KeyMaker

How interesting, I guess I have to make it into a Kingdom Hearts game to be considered a sexy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back